chap 5

"you can do it, bethann!" conner encourages bethann as she nervously walks onto the ice.

"i'm gonna fall and die, get over here and help me." she whines while clutching onto the sides of the rink.

conner swiftly skates over to her and holds out his hand,"take my hand, i'll help you."

she reluctantly grabs his hand,"don't let me fall or i'll cut off your legs."

her legs slightly wobble as she walks onto the ice, her hands intertwined with his,"conner, I'm gonna fall."

he shakes his head and clutches her waist,"no you won't, I've got you, it's okay."

bethann reaches her hands up to issac's neck, making sure she doesn't slip on the ice and fall down.

"are you sure you can teach me how to skate?" she asked while looking down at the ice, scared that she would fall.

"i will, don't worry." he said as he began to skate away from her.

"issac!" bethann yelled as she slipped and fell down.

"are you okay?" conner asked between laughs.

"shut up, it's not funny. you said I wasn't gonna fall," bethann huffed as issac helped her back up.

"don't let me fall this time or i'll stab you." she threatened as she held onto his arm, slowly moving with him.

"you won't fall this time, i promise." he smiled down at her.

suddenly, he let her go, and skated away.

"conner!" she whined as her legs wobbled slightly.

"look! you're not falling, try skating over to me," he encouraged her, skating a little closer to make it easier.

"if i fall I'm gonna hit you," she warned as she slowly skated forward.

"you can do it, you're almost there." he encouraged excitedly.

she grabbed onto his arms as she reached him. her eyes widened as she grinned happily,"conner, i did it!"

conner smiled widely at her,"you did it! you did great, babe."

her smile widened at the nickname as she wrapped her arms around his middle.

it took conner a minute to realize that she was hugging him, he held her tightly in his arms, his cheeks a dark pink.

she pulled away, still clutching onto his arm.

conner glanced down at his watch, the time read 6:45 and the ice rink would close at 7.

"come on, let's go to the park next door, the rink is about to close." he said as he lead her to the floor.

-

conner nodded his thanks to the ice rink worker as he walked outside with bethann, their hands intertwined.

conner smiled to himself, excited to get to the park to spend some more time with bethann.

( yall i want 2 die & what am i doing w my life tbh ok srry bye ) man i still wanna kms xdddddeddsdedsmaa