chap 2

conner sighed in relief as the bell for lunch rang. the boy was growing extremely bored sitting in the classroom and reading.

he quickly exited the room with his book in hand, rushing to his locker.

as he was walking over to wait to leave for lunch, he was thrown to the ground

he furrowed his eyebrows as he realized he bumped into someone.

conner's eyes widened as he saw who he bumped into. bethann sat on the other side of the floor, dusting off their black pants.

"bethann, oh god, I'm sorry, i really need to watch where i'm going. are you okay? do you need any help? are you bleeding?" conner asked, clearly flabbergasted.

conner quickly got up and reached his hand out to help bethann up.

"i'm fine conner, it's okay, don't worry about it." they said as he helped pull themselves up off the ground.

"are you sure?" he asked, slightly worried that he hurt them.

they nodded at him,"yes, I'm sure."

"okay, sorry again, now, lets get to lunch or we'll be the last ones in line." conner said to bethann as they began to walk to the lunchroom.

they walked in a slightly awkward silence, both still shaken from the fall.

bethann grabbed onto conner's hand, intertwining their fingers.

"you have big hands." they pointed out as they ran their thumb up and down the side of his hands.

"you have small hands." conner said, copying bethann's statement about his hands being big.

"be orginial conner, there can't be another bethann." they smiled up at him.

conner rolled his eyes,"whatever. walk faster, we're almost to the lunchroom."

( bethann if ur reading this ur a bootyhead & srry this chap is bad but i wanna hurry and get to the next one lolol )