Chapter 1: The Preparation!

You're Lexy, a 23 years old girl, half Korean - half Greek. You moved to S.Korea 3 years ago. You live with your boyfriend Choi Seung Hyun aka T.O.P. You're couple for about a year now and today is your first anniversary! You just had a shower, you're in front of your open closet and try to find , which of your clothes and shoes suit to that special day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn, what should I wear?" I said "Anyway I'll call for help!" I said as I changed into my pyjamas and dried my hair. Seung Hyun was at YG's building, he told that her's going to get ready for our date there, so the whole house is mine.

"Hey, what's up Seung Hee? , umm , I need some help here , are you available?" I said as Seung Hee , my best friend answered my call." Lexy..I can't, do you remember what is today?" she told. Hell, I forgot it! She has got a date too. It's weird, but we have our anniversary on the same day! She's dating with Young Woo for 3 years! "Oh..yes, your anniversary..but I really need help! I don't know what to wear to impress him." I said stressfully.

"Hey girl, calm down! No matter what you wear he fuckin loves you!! Don't worry!!" She always makes me feel better, but this time is different..I'm too nervous. I can't choose clothes without anyone's help! " Ok, have a good date! Bye~" I said as I closed my phone. I heard a knock at the door. I walked off my bedroom and went straight at the door.

" Oppa, you should be at YG, don't you? I said as I saw Seung Hyun coming into." Yeah, but I forgot my keys and I missed you.. I haven't seen you the whole day.." He said with a shy smile and kissed my lips."What are you gonna wear, baby?" he said as he pulled me in his hug. " I don't know, I want to wear sth special !!" he laughed " What do you mean? You're pretty, you're my pretty lady!, no matter what you will wear!!" I blushed " Thanks oppa" I said and kissed his cheek.

"I have a good option for you!" "Let me hear it!!" I said happily " Naked , completely naked!!" he said while he started laughing and make me blush again. " OPPA!!" I cried out " You're such a babo ( stupid )!!! I thought that you want to help me!!!" He raised his eyebrow and crossed his hands "Why can't I dream a little?" he laughed again.

Behind him was a big box!0.0 " What is in that box?" I asked " Oh, umm well it is for you! I thought that you can't find what to wear so I went and bought you a dress and a pair of heels!" he winked me

"Daebak!! ( awesome ) can I open it?" I said as I started jumping around him. " No, yet, wait until I leave for YG again" "Ok" I whispered. He took some things with him, he kissed my forehead and wished me not to panick  >.< I closed the door behind him.

I ran to the box, I opened it " WOW " I cried out. I took off the box an amazing strapless red dress! Under the dress was a pair of black heels! "DAEBAK!!" I hugged them and start jumping again around the box. There was a small card in the bottom of the box.

<< I hope you like them!! I think that they suit perfectly on you!! ^^ lots of kisses. Your oppa!! ;* >>

" How cute " I whispered. I went to the bathroom and shaved my feet. Then I wore my new dress and heels. I went in front of my mirror. "You're kidding me!" I was surprised, it was like I was at the store with him!! " They suit perfectly on me!!" Also I'm sure that Seung Hyun chose the dress , because it makes me thinner and attractive!

I fixed my hair and put some make up on my face. I took a small black bag and a jacket with me. Good luck! " I wished to myself and stepped out of the house.

Out of my house was a car. Somebody was in. He waved me.. I moved forward to it. It was Seungri!

"Hey, little Seung Hyun, what's up?" I said and smiled at him "I'm fine, hyung told me to pick you up!" "Really? why?"

"Well he ordered me to do it.. but he was really nervous!!.. I was teasing him all the time!!" he started giggling and he was so cute " Oh, so oppa was nervous too!" "You must have seen him, he was like a scared puppy. Both his hands and feet were shaking! I was laughing and he told me << maknae, don't laugh at your hyung!! It's not funny!!>>" we both laughed. " Shall we go now?" I asked him as I thought a nervous T.O.P waiting me at the restaurant! "Sure, let's go!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys!! I hope you like this first chapter!! there are some questions for you!!

1.will T.O.P be impressed by Lexy?

2.how will be the date?

wait until my next update!! BYE~ ^*^

vote!!! share!!! comment!!!