Chapter 5: At YG Building (part 2)

~Lexy's Pov~

"Where, are we going?" Seung Hee asked me. "Well, what about the cafeteria?" "Ok, I didn't sleep well last night.. I were think of Young Woo! I need a cup of coffee." She giggled.

We arrived at the yg's cafeteria. A new cute guy looked at us. "He must be the new shop-assistant." She said. "Maybe.." "Let's talk to him" "ok." "How can I help?" He gently asked us as we stepped in front of him. "Shall we have two coffees?" I asked. "Sure, please sit at a table and I'll bring them to you." He said and smiled.

We sat down. "He's cute!" Seung Hee noticed. "Yeah, but not as cute as my oppa!" I laughed. "You have a wonderful smile!"He said as he put two cups of coffee in front of us. "Thanks.." I blushed, did he hear me? "My name is Nick." "Nice to meet you, I'm Seung Hee." She smiled. He looked at me and said." Yours?" "Lexy.." "Oh I like your name.." "Thanks." I blushed again.

"Nick, Where are you from?" Seung Hee asked him. "England." He answered as he continued looking at me. I felt a little uncomfortable. "You're so lucky..I would like to travel to England.." She said. "No, I'm not. I have wanted to travel away from London since I was little." He looked down. "Why?" She asked. "Well, let's tell that I wasn't feeling free.. my parents are strict." "Oh, I see." She said. "What about you?" he asked us. "I'm Korean" Seung Hee answered. "I'm half Korean half Greek." "Oh, really? I always wanted to travel there. The most of my friends have already been to Greece and had a nice time." "Why didn't you go with them?" I Asked. "I usually work on Summer." "oh"I said.

"Nick! Stop flirting with those girls!" a man told him. He blushed. "Okay boss, I'm coming! Nice to meet you girls.. I'll go now.." "Ok" Both Seung Hee and I said.

"He likes you." Seung Hee told me and winked. "Yeah, I understand it.. I want a glass of water.." "Wait.. Nick!" she shouted, but he didn't listen her. "I'll try too.." i said as I cried out Nick's name. "Yeah?" He said. "Could you bring me a glass of water?" "Sure!" I looked at Seung Hee and started laughing. "What is so funny?" she asked. "He listened me and not you!! Haha, Maybe he ignored you!" I continued laughing so hard. "That's no funny.." "Sorry.. " Seung Hee raised her eyebrow as Nick came with a glass of water.

"Here you are, do you want anything else?" he said and ignored Seung Hee again. "I'm here too!" She was angry. "Oh, sorry! >.< do you want anything?" He asked her. "No, thanks." After he left I was ready to tell her he ignored you again, but she told " Don't say it!" "Ok."

Her phone started ringing. "Nae?" She said as she answered. "Oh, Young Woo! Yeah.. ok I'm coming!" "What did he tell you?" I asked her. "He told that we are going to eat at a restaurant and that I have to get ready!!" She was too excited. "Ok!" She stood up, said goodbye and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                ~Nick's Pov~

Finally Seung Hee left. 'That's my change!' I thought happily. I walked and sit at Seung Hee's chair. Lexy was surprised. Oh she's so gorgeous! "Hey!" I said. She nodded. "Any plans for tonight?" I asked. "Oh, Nick look.. You're very kind, but I have a boyfriend.." I were shocked.. 'Shit!' I thought.. 'Who's that bastard?' "Oh I see.. Can I ask who is he?" "Why do you want to learn his name?" "Because he's too lucky!" "Well, he is Choi Seung Hyun.." 'What? Why? ohh this son of a b*tch..' "I see.. he's nice guy.. and has got a lot of money.." "I don't care about his money!" She said. She was a bit angry.. "Oh, excuse me.." I apologized just to make sure that she won't be mad at me. "it's ok."

After a little she said that she have to go.. and left. Damn I want that girl! She is beautiful, cute, kind and she's my type! She will be mine! I don't care about Seung Hyun..