Chapter 3: The Walk!!

~Lexy's Pov~

We were walking, when suddenly he stopped walking. "Shall we buy a cup of ice-cream?"* puppy eyes* "Seung Hyun we just ate!" "Come on..please?" "ok, but you'll eat it ,because if I eat a little more, I'll throw up!" " So more ice-cream for me!!!" We went in the shop, T.O.P tried to hide his face , but the shop assistant recognized him.

" Omg, you're T.O.P!!!" She cried out, the rest of the shop started staring at us. Suddenly a crowd of girls was around us screaming and hugging-scratching my oppa! They pushed me away.."Hey girls calm down, I'll give autographs to all of you, let me breath!!" "Oppa, do you love me?" a V.I.P asked him. " No, he loves me!!" another shouted. "Where is Taeyang oppa?" "Is my panda here?" "Why Ji Yong oppa isn't here?" "Daesungie oppa.. why are you hiding, where are you?" They were shouting all together!!

"Please girls.. be quite and I'll take photographies with you!" He tried to calm them done.."Yeah!!" They shouted and stopped making noise."Get in a queue!" Seung Hyun said. I were standing far away from him, because I couldn't go more close, those V.I.Ps are really annoying!!! I sometimes think that he spends the most of his time with his V.I.Ps!

I went out of the shop.. I was waiting and waiting for him, but he didn't come out.. About an hour later finally he appeared in front of me with two cups of ice-cream. " She gave me one extra cup of ice-cream." He said and smiled. I didn't answered. "Sorry Lexy..I didn't expect that.. sorry I wanted to spend a little time with you..but.." "V.I.Ps are always there to destroy our date" I completed his phrase.

He hugged me. " I'm sorry.."He whispered "It isn't your fault , I just wanted for one time to have you all mine.." "Yeah, but our night didn't end yet!!" he winked " What do you mean?" " Follow me!!" He took  ice-creams and started walking. We got in the car. A long time later, he woke me up, I had fallen asleep.

We arrived out of a voyage. " Wow , whose is that?" " Guess!" "No, you didn't!!When did you buy it?" "Two days ago!See its name!" omg I couldn't believe it, voyage's name was Lexy!! " OMG oppa, you gave it my name!!" I hugged him strongly "You're amazing Seung Hyun!!" I kissed him. "Do you want to go inside?" he asked me"Yeah!!, let's go in!!"

We got inside. "It's awesome and so luxurious!!" I noticed. There were expensive things and furniture everywhere! "I know! I wanted to buy the best!!" We sat on a comfortable sofa. We ate our ice-creams, while were sailing around the harbour. After our small trip ended, voyage's driver left and we stayed alone.

"It's late, when will we leave?" I asked. "I thought that we can sleep here." He said as he stared at me. " Oh, ok.. I would love to sleep here oppa!" He smiled and hugged me. " Shall we go to bed?" "Oppa, don't be impatient!" I said as I winked him. "Come on..I'm extremely tired. " "Hahaha nope!" " Jinjja?( really ), well I disagree!"

He carried me and thew me on the bed. "This room is awesome!" I said.He fell next to me. I kissed his cheek and put my head on his chest. "Lexy?" "Yes?" "Will you love me for ever?" I smiled "YES! You? Will you love me for ever and ever?"

"Nope!" He told in a teasing way and laughed. Damn, his laugh is so cute and deep. "You love me, little jerk.. you can't leave without me!!" I said proudly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           ~Seung Hyun's Pov~

"Nope!" I teased her.I laughed at my answer. "You love me little jerk.. you can't leave without me!" She said proudly. Both Lexy and I giggled. She looked straight in my eyes.. her stare is so sexy! V.I.Ps say that I have a sexy stare, but  they must not have see hers!

"What?" I asked confused. "I want to ask you sth and I want you to answer me seriously, Ok?" I nodded

"Go on." "Well, have you ever thought of marrying me?" I froze. "What do you mean?" Does she want really to marry me? Aren't we young to get married?