Chapter 9: The Strange Letters!

~Seung Hyun's POV~

I was lost in my thoughts, when sb poked my shoulder. It was Lily. What does she want?

"Excuse me, but it was a strange man in the entrance of the building.. he told me to give you this letter.." She told me. Is this letter from that bastard? Oh yes, it is!! "Thank you Lily." I said calmly. "Your welcome." She said as she walked away.

I opened the letter quickly and started reading it..

"Dear Seung Hyun,

What's up my friend? Did you miss me? I hope you did!

As you know I told you to not go to see her.. I told that if you go, I will punish you.. Your punishment is coming.. I'll make your life a living hell! Be ready for it!

P.S: Don't worry about her I'll take care of her. I protect her more that you could ever do!

Worst Wishes,

your friend."

I threw the letter away. "Bastard!!" I cried out. "Whyyyy!?!?!?!" I yelled. Tears started falling on my cheeks.. I stood up and kicked whatever was in front of me. Suddenly I heard my ringtone playing in the room.

"Yeah?" I said as I answered the call.

"Hello Seung Hyun.. Did you get my letter?" That bastard!! It was that bastard!! Stay calm.. "Yes, I did.." "Good, I'll see you tomorrow.. Bye~" He said happily. "Wait!!" "What?" "Tomorrow? When? Why are you doing it? What have I done to you?" He started laughing.

"You took her!! I want her!!" "She loves me!!" "I don't care!! You're a big asshole, who's going to pay!! That's only the beginning!!" "What do you.." "The beginning!!" He cried out as he ended the call. "Fuck you!!!" I screamed.

The only thing I remember after that was that I was too drunk and was sleeping in the living room of my house.

My phone woke me up. I had a new message from Lexy.

"Baby, where are you? We have returned. I hope you're ok, I love you! ;)"

A new tear fell on my cheek. I love you too babe.. I love you with all my heart, I love you..

"I fall asleep -__- love you too babe!!"

She had called me a couple of times. The time was 21.00.. I slept the whole day????  But wait.. Lexy is returning tomorrow.. Ahhh I slept two days? How? I should stop drinking that much.. -.-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                   ~Lexy's POV~

"I fell asleep -__- love you too babe!!"

Seung Hyun finally answered. He has been sleeping for two days!! He is unbelievable.

"Lexy!" Lily yelled. "Hey, Lily.." "Umm Seung Hyun gave me this for you.." It was a letter. "Thanks" I mumbled as she left.

"Well baby, I know that I'm acting weirdly these days.. I have to tell sth very important!!

Meet at the hotel 'The Red Star', it's a couple of blocks way from YG Entertainment, you'll find it easily.

-Seung Hyun

What is so important? Why have we talk about it at a hotel and not here? Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is going to ask me to marry him? OMG!!!!!!!

I have to go nowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, maybe it's the best day in my whole life!!!

I went to our house. I had a shower, dried my hair, shaved my feet, wore a nice black dress and put some makeup and mascara.

I drove to the hotel as fast as I could. I informed Seung Hee what I expected to happen today. She screamed and told me good luck.

As I stepped in the hotel. A guy came to help me. "Hello miss, how could I help you?" Then I understood that Seung Hyun didn't tell me in which room of the hotel I have to go.

"Umm, my boyfriend is waiting for me, but he didn't tell, which is his room."

"Oh, are you Lexy?" I nodded. "Good, follow me.." I nodded again. We went upstairs. "He's in this room miss, have a nice night!" Did he smirk? Well he knows what couples do in these rooms so.. Anyway! "Thank you." I said as I knock the door.

The door was oped! 0.0 ok.. umm I stepped in the room 201. No lights, no people, no anything.. where is he?

I went in one of the rooms.. it must be the bedroom. I opened the door slowly.

I didn't expect that!! I didn't expect that!! I didn't expect that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was shocked..That's can't be true!! Please someone to wake me up.. I'm dreaming!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                         ~A/N~

hey guys!!!!! What do you think?? I know it's too small, please forgive me!! :/

What did Lexy see and she was shocked?? Any ideas?? Is it good?? is it bad?? What is it??

What about Nick's letter?? How can he be so mean?? huh??

Wait until my next update to find out!!!!!

I love you guys!!! :* :* :* :*

Please vote, comment and share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Matina_loves_bigbang