Chapter 14: The begin of ending! (Part 1)

~Seung Hyun's POV~

Gdragon called me.

"Hyung! Where are you?"

"I'm in Nick's flat.." I was still shocked.

"What did he tell you?"

"He can't talk."

"What did you do him?"

"He's dead. Both Nick and Lily are freakin dead!"

"What?!?"

"Yeah. I found them dead! GD I can't..I can't."

"We must find that K."

"No, I am gonna find him with police if you, member, Se7en, Seung Hee or Young Woo try to help I'll kill you! Stay at YG and wait, understand?"

"But.."

"No! I won't risk to loose you!"

"What about yourself? Take care!"

"Yeah."I hanged up.

I went to YG.. I must find K. But who the hell is he? My phone started ringing again. unknown number..

"Hello?"

"It's me, Himchan!"

"How did you find my number?"

"Daesung gave it to me."

"Ok, what happened? Who has her?"

"I don't know, I went to the toilet and when I returned she was nowhere!!"

"Why didn't you call me earlier?"

"I was trying to get your phone number."

"Anyway, if you remember anything useful, call me."

"Ok!" I hanged up. Himchan.. He could be K. But he is such a mama's boy to do sth like this.

"Hyung!" It was Daesung. "Hey, what's up?" "You're kidding me. We must find Lexy... Wait Himchan was with her, he must know sth!" "No, he called some mins ago. He was at the toilet and went he got out Lexy was nowhere.."

"Oh.. Damn!" "Did you see anything weird on him, when he asked you for my phone number?" "what? He didn't ask me for anything!" "What? You gave him my number phone, this is what he told me!" "No, hyung I have never seen him in person!"

"He is K! only him and his boss has my number!" I started running. "Where are you going?" "I have to find him!!" "Don't go there alone! It's dangerous!" "I don't care."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lexy's POV~

I opened my eyes. I had a bad bad headache. I was tied on a chair. "Finally you woke up!" "Who are you?" "You don't know me?"

Himchan? Is he Himchan? It's so dark that I couldn't see him. I could understand him only by his voice. "Himchan?"

"Not bad.. So are you curious to learn what's going on here?" I nodded. He smiled. "Well you know the story my boss was Nick, but he fell in love with Lily.. I had to get rid of them and that's what I did."

"What? what did you do them?" "I killed them and now I am gonna take what I want and that's you." "What do you mean? Where are we?" "I want you, I deserve you and you deserve me, not that mama's boy, Seung Hyun." "I love him and you can't make me love you, why you can't understand that?"

He caressed my cheek. He is so scary. "Let's make a deal then." He said. "Ok.." I nodded. He started kissing my neck. "What are you doing?" I said scared. "Don't talk, if I hear your voice again, you'll see another side me, which you wish to not see. Understand?" I nodded.