Chapter 9

Camden's POV:

I woke up to the smell of bacon but something was different, I wasn't in my bed.

"What the fuck." I mumbled to my self scrambling to get off the bed. I fell off and bumped my head on a night stand right next to the bed.

"Ouch." I said rubbing the forming bump on my head. The bedroom door swung open and there I saw a smiling Luke, in shorts and a T-shirt with messing bed hair.

"Good morning Shorty!" He chirped walking over to me and helping me off the ground. "Why the hell am I sleeping in a strangers bed?" I asked. He chuckled, "That's my bed."

"Wait. How the hell did I get here?" I questioned.

He scratched his neck, "Well, you fell asleep out on the roof and I figured that you maybe wouldn't want to wake up in that hell or whatever and since you told them you were at Aleisha's they'd probably figure you probably just slept over or something so I brought you over to my house, and don't worry, my parents know you're here." He informed me.

"Then where did you sleep?" I asked. "I slept on the couch." He shrugged. "But Luke," I whined.

"You can't sleep on the couch and allow me to sleep on your bed, it's your house." I said. He shrugged, "I didn't mind, as long as you got your rest." He said walking out of the room so I followed.

"Wait, Luke?" I asked. He whirled around and nodded. "Thanks." I smiled. He gave me a little smile, "No problem."

"No, but seriously I don't know what I did to become your friend. I'm such a shitty person and I don't deserve to have a friend as incredible as you. What did I do to deserve you?" I asked. He thought for a moment, "By just being you." He smiled.

I couldn't help myself, I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his shoulder. I don't know what came over me, but it felt so... right.

He let out a little giggle before wrapping his arms around me. I felt so comforted just by his touch or existence.

I let go and took a step back, giving him space. We just stared into each other eyes before he shifted his body awkwardly. "Um, we should go eat breakfast." He said grabbing me by the wrist while yanking me down the stairs.

"Good morning Luke, and this lovely young lady." I women with curly blond hair said while wiping her hands off with a napkin.

"Hello." I said giving her a small wave. "What's your name sweetheart?" She said sweetly. "Camden." I smiled.

"That's a beautiful name, for such a beautiful girl like you, I'm Mrs. Hemmings but please call me Liz, and please Camden, make yourself at home. Luke has told us a lot about you." She said giving her son a smirk who just rolled his eyes.

Weird.

Me and Luke sat down at the wooden table while starting to munch down on our pancakes.

"So, um, how was your sleep?" Luke asked looking up at me from his food. I don't know why but I just started laughing making him furrow his eyebrows.

"What?" He questioned.

"Nothing," I giggled. "What?" He asked smirking even more. "Nothing!" I giggled while standing up. "Well then I'll just have to make you speak!" He said picking me up.

I squealed as he carried me up the stairs. He threw me onto his soft mattress while accidentally falling on top of me.

We just started laughing while I stared into his gorgeous blue eyes.

At this moment a realized what a perfect human being Luke Hemmings was.

He was a sixteen year old boy who had a passion for music, he had a blond cute fringe that hid his adorable face a bit, he has piercing, mysterious blue eyes that show pain and love all at once, a laugh that makes you instantly smile, a nose as cute as a nose can be, a smile that would make anyone's day, his shoulders that were broad; something we had in common, his personality that was quiet and shy but once you got to know him he was loud and outgoing, unpredictable; just like me.