F i f t e e n

I slide the glass door open to the shower, turning the water on and feeling for it to turn hot. Satisfied with the the temperature, I pull my shirt over my head. Hearing the door click open I pause, holding the shirt over my chest. The door creeks open and I'm met with Daryl's blue eyes. His eyes never leaving mine as he enters, closing the door behind himself. I look down and drop my shirt to my feet, only to meet his eyes again when I bring my head up. He takes a hesitant step forward. I bring my hand up from him to take, pulling him closer. I place a hand on his bare chest, his first reaction was tensing up, but he quickly relaxed. I look down at my hand, and the contact of skin, feeling the way his heart beats underneath.

"Daryl, I know you're disappointed and I am-"

He palms my face, making me look up at him and within milliseconds his lips were pressed to mine. Electricity tinged all the way down to my toes and back up to my ears. I bring my hand up and around to the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. His rough hands touched my hips and around to the small of my back. With my other hand I tug down my shorts having them fall to the ground, pulling back from the kiss I step into the hot water and turn into it letting the water run over my tired face. I feel Daryl place a hand on my hip, having me turn around a face him in the shower. I push the glass door shut and look back up into his eyes. I grab Daryl by his arms and move him into the water. I watch as the water cascades over his broad shoulders and down his chest. I grab soap and the hanging cloth from behind him, rubbing them together to make a foamy mess.

After putting the soap down, I bring the cloth to my skin. Rubbing at the memories of today, I bring the cloth to my neck, down across my chest and down to my stomach. When the soap reaches my knee I hiss at the sting, Daryl moves out of the way of the flow of water and we switch places.

I can feel his eyes on me as I clean myself. I bring my eyes up to his chest, fixated on the two scars on his chest. Bring my hand to touch them, but his hand comes up and wraps gently around my hand. With apologetic eyes I drop the cloth and wrap my other arm around his neck. He pulls me towards him, being jabbed in the hip by him. Pulling back, my lips are met with his and everything feels as if it was picked up with high heat.

When I pulled back, the lust I seen from the other night was back, and they were fierce with it. His eyes moved down to my lips and when I parted them slightly, he was now in charge. Both hands moved to my waist, push me back against the cool wall. Our mouths moving in sync, as he pressed himself against my lower parts.

The hot shower becoming even hotter by our breathing picking up pace and the heat radiating off our skin. This is happening, not knowing how badly I needed this, how badly I wanted this to happen! My arousal begging him to begin.

I lift my bruised knee and he takes ahold under my thigh, his hand squeezing slightly. I pull away from the kiss and rest my forehead on his.

"Daryl." I moan, looking into his intense eyes. He takes that as a sign to sign to begin. He lowers, positioning himself. Bring my elbows to rest on his shoulders for balance, I nod slightly and he enters me. I hiss. Having not had sex in over three years had made the pain of him down there an awful one, but welcoming. He watches me as I ease through and let the pain relax a bit.

I come down and kiss him once more before he begins again. My heavy breathing, becoming low moans of pleasure. He was slow, gentle, passionate. Until I pulled on his bottom lip slightly with my teeth. Our lips connected, his tongue slid across my bottom lip and I allow his access. I pull back and lift my head, weaving my fingers in his soaking wet hair.

I hear a growl come from his chest and that begins me close to the edge, his trusts becoming more constant, becoming quicker. His fingers dig into my thigh as we reach climax. My moans filled the shower as I'm set over the edge, which sends Daryl over. He quickly pulls out and rests head on my shoulder. His hand slowly disappeared from my thigh, letting my bruised leg down.

Our breathing slows and he lifts his head to meet with my eyes. I smile up at him and he turns and reaches for the shampoo on the shelf.

"Turn around." Still breathing a bit heavily his raspy voice tells me.

I wake up on the floor in a room. The blinds were closed shut and the dark curtains were drawn. My eyes adjust to the darkness and I can smell the evergreens. I turn over and sit up, stretching out my yawn. I'm dressed in the clothes I woke up in last night, before the shower. I get up from the floor and limp my way to the stairs. Half limping, half one footing it down the stairs I'm met with Carl.

"Here, let me help." He grabs my hand as I take the last three steps with his help.

"Thank you." I say as he leads me to the couch. I flop on the couch and Carl walks back to the kitchen, "Carl, would you be able to help me go to the infirmary? I need to see Chase."

"I can do that, but drink some water." He hands me a bottle when he sits down next to me. "We lost a bunch of people yesterday." And I agree by nodding slowly, "but, the weirdest thing happened this morning."

I raise an eyebrow, "what do you mean?"

"Daryl actually smiled, I mean I think he smiles this morning before heading out of the house. I haven't seen him smile in a long time." I smile, knowing the reason. "What did you do?"

"I don't kiss and tell." I wink, laughing as he makes a disgusted face.

A/n: Holy shit! That was the most hardest thing I have ever had to write! I hope you liked it... I didn't want to put to much detail into it so you guys can imagine how things went.
Comment if you wish, I'd like to have some feed back. Thank you for reading this (awkward) chapter!

The story has now been classified as Mature.

Briena x.
Also, I'm sorry for missing Sunday posts. Work and my tiredness is to blame. My brain is blocked. I have where I want to go with the story.. I just don't know how to get there..