Chapter 6

"Master is not a little bitch and don't touch me," I say stepping back again. Laito the stinking sadistic vamp that he is doesn't seem to mind my warning. Laito instead moves even closer making our chests touch.

"What does wolfie not like me? What a shame, cause I like you," he says putting his hand on my shoulder slowly sliding it down. I admit that I like it but I can't show that to a vamp. He likes me? Why and in what way would he? I am just a pain to them as they are to me.

"What did I say about touching?" I say getting mad. I brush his hand off and get closer to him standing tall above him. Laito has something go through his eyes before he smirks up at me.

"I know you like it and I enjoy a little game, so there will be more for you wolfie." he says. "You better get that bath for your master, she must be worrying," Laito says before he disappears. I sigh angrily. My heart stops beating for a second. I gasp clutching my chest.

"No," I say grabbing the wall. I lean against the wall painting. This can't be the sign, I refuse to accept it! I can't... I can't not accept it, he must feel his heart react too but the opposite his must have started.

Can I deal with him? Will he treat me like any other vampire will or will he be mad that he's with a wolf. I always wanted a mate but a vampire? They are sadistic and destroy, will he do that to my heart? That's what he'll do play with my heart. I can't let him in, no matter how much he trys.

( Laito )

I stop in a hallway as soon as I leave wolfie. Something was happening with my heart. I grab my heart and listen to it then gasp. It beated. That means he's my mate in wolf terms. That just gives me even more reason to make him mine, I smirk.

I zoom back into the room and see wolfie leaning against the wall breathing heavily. I walk up to him, place both of my arms on his sides and my face in the crook of his neck.

"Get off of me!" he says. Trying to push me off but not hard. I sigh and breath in his scent.

"Even though I am your mate, you would deny me? That hurts wolfie," I say sadly. Come on he has to give in, He he.

"No, I wouldn't care even if you were God! I won't let you get anywhere close to me or my master!" He growls. I stare up at him a little shocked. "Now, back off and get out before I do something I will regret." He says not looking at me, instead staring at the ceiling.

I back away looking at him with a smirk. "You can't resist forever Wolfie. I am your mate, you can't deny me forever." I say before teleporting out of the room.

I'll convince him at some point, but for now, let's start the game. I smirk thinking to myself.

(sorry for the shortness)