Chapter 9

After all the girls calmed most of them left. As in left school, most of them take day school and just wanted to see the the brothers before they start school. That's quite stupid in my opinion, but what does my opinion matter? They will still do it. I shake my head.

I follow behind Master quietly staring at the floor and the many prints of others shoes. I'm actually not happy being here. I was never able to take schooling and I'm sure I don't belong in a high school. I'm not to good at understanding humans too and their language. I don't want to embarrass Master because of my lack of knowledge.

Maybe I could get one of the stupid brothers to help me? I want to kill them don't get me wrong but I don't want to drag master down. Maybe if I turned into my wolf form I could follow around master and not be part of the class? I don't think that'll work though they will probably kick me out of the class and master will be left alone there. I'll just have to hope to god that I don't get called on by any teachers.

"Jun," I hear Master say and I perk up at it. I feel my ears twitch a little bit under my hair. "You share all of my classes right?" She asks looking back to me slowing down. I nod to her stuffing my hands into my pockets. It's also strange being in human form for so long. I was never able to do it for so long growing up with Master. I'm not sure my body language is as humans either.

"Could I... um hold your arm?" Master asks her cheeks a little pink. I stare at he for a second before nodding. Why would she have to ask? I am here for her comfort and protection.

"Yes, Master you may hold my arm, even my hand if you wish." I say holding my arm out for her to take. She blushes a bit more grabbing my arm and pulling me to her side. I smile down at her and continue walking. How fucking far is this class?

"We have a class called language first, we share it with kanoto and Ayoto." Master says as she stops infront of an open door class room. "This is it they must be inside already," she says and walks in pulling me in with her. I quickly look down to the floor not wanting to see how many humans are in the room.

"Ah, nice for you to finally show pancake! Oh, you brought the mutt with you." Ayoto says happy at first but then anoyed. I huff and I feel Master hold my arm tighter.

"Yes, we're here. Jun is assigned to be with me for all classes." Master says. Ayoto goes to say something else but looks at my and masters arms together. I could tell he was not happy and I like it.

"Why are you holding on to him like that pancake and why not me?" Ayoto pouts anoyed. He crosses his arms and leans on one leg looking unhappy. I smirk.

"Because, Jun is different than you. I have known him longer than I have known you." Master says trying to be nice and answering politely. Why do you do that? "Let's sit Jun pick a spot." Master says and I look up and around the class. Surprisingly there are not many students and there are a lot of free desks. Well I guess it's not to much of a surprise, what human wants to stay up when they could be sleeping?

"Aw, but you are mine pancake. All mine." Ayoto says possessively. Ah, so he's a possessive vamp. That's not going to work because Master is mine and I don't want anyone to hurt her. Master just shakes her head making Ayoto turn a bit red. From what I am not sure but I don't care.

"Yui, could I speak?" I ask looking at her. Masters eyes go a bit wide and she turns to me. She nods her head yes waiting for my reply.

"Could we sit near the back of the class?" I ask looking away from her and to the back of the class. "I want to sit away from people." I say returning my eyes to her. Master smiles and nods.

"Sure Jun." she says leading Us up to a pair of desks around the middle rows of the class. Master let's go of my arm and I stand next to the desk I pick. Master sets her bag on her desk and sits pulling out two notebooks and a couple pens/pencils. She holds out a red notebook, a pencil and a pen out for me, so I take them from her nodding.

"Thank you," I say placing them on my desk. I take them, but frown when I realize I can use them for anything other than doodles. School is going to be a terrible time for me.

"What is wrong Jun?" I jump a bit mentally at her voice. I can't lie to Master I'll have to tell her eventually. I reach my hand up to my head scratching just behind my wolf ears. "You can sit now, you know?" She says looking at me worried. I quickly sit and yelp as I sit on my tail on accident. I stand quickly covering my mouth and put my head down so I can't see the attention i've Drawn.

"My apologies," I say quietly and move my tail out of the way in my pants. I sit down not hurting my tail now. I stare down at my books embaressed. I feel my masters soft hand on mine and I clam. "Sorry, yui, um, I sat on my tail." I say whispering the last part.

"It's okay, are you okay now?" Master asks. I nod and grab my pencil shading my notebook. "Why don't you write your name on it?" Master says making my heart beat faster. I shake my head no. "Why not?" She asks. I turn my face away from her direction.

"I was never put through schooling remember?" I say and turn to look back at her. "I don't know how to write or spell very well. All I know is from watching and hearing you." I say. I draw a pair of paws on my page one dripping with blood and the other covered in dirt. The drawing was not done well but you could see what I was trying to do.

"I'm so sorry Jun! I forgot. Don't worry I can help you, I'll make sure you know what to do in each class." Master says shocked and looking apologetic. I nod yet again.

{hey, I updated about time huh? Feel free to tell me your feelings.}