Chapter 17

Just as I was about to bolt out of the room and both of the brothers were reaching out for me, My Blood Sucking Mate appears behind me. I know it's him because I feel his fedora touch my hair. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me flush against him. I'm not even really mad he's touching me, I'm thankful because the two monsters in front of me stop in their tracks.

My Blood Sucking Mate rests his chin on my left shoulder and trails his right hand up my stomach and chest to my three quarter open uniform shirt, the left gripping my belt. If he ends up saving me from those monsters then i'll forgive him for this but if he joins I'll kill him. Not that I can kill him. Please let it be he's helping me.

I don't want to be drunken from and taken advantage of by fucking vamps! I reach my right hand and grab it in mine. I don't care about them finding out we're mates, i'd prefer it now. I don't want them touching me with their filthy hands and sadistic sexual intentions. I'd much prefer Laito. My other hand stays by my side in case they try to touch either me or My Blood Sucking Mate.

"Don't touch My Wolfie!" Laito snaps at them and my ears hurt a little since he's right next to them. Did he just call me his? Does that mean he's starting to feel the mate bond? Whatever it is, it makes me feel warm. "I believe you are breaking your own rules, Reiji." Laito says less loud but still pissed. "Did you not say that we couldn't do anything that you were just about to do to him?" He says confusing me. They said that they couldn't do that to me, yet they try to?

I growl pissed again and now that My Blood Sucking Mate is here I don't feel scared. I lift my tail again just realizing that it was between my legs like a coward. Lifting my tail, I realize that My Blood Sucking Mates hips are pressed against my ass and by lifting my tail up I was pressing it against his dick. Shit, Fuck, Bitch. I'm sure he knows this and I'm glad this isn't the time to bring it up.

Reiji frowns picking up his glasses from his shirt and putting them back on. He looks pissed that Laito interrupted what him and Shu were doing. I had some respect for Shu and although Reiji was a total ass I was going to ask him for help with school. That screws that plan up! "Honestly, interrupting and touching the mutt. Looks to me as if you are breaking my rules, Laito." Reiji retorts.

"What gave you the right to call him yours too? Have you taken him already? Feed on him? Even if you did that doesn't make him yours." Reiji says and I feel Laito's grip on my belt tighten. He has a right to call me his in this situation! He's my mate! I growl loudly and I feel My Blood Sucking Mate move his hand from my belt and lift his head from my shoulder. What's he doing?

Laito's cold fingers move my hair away from my neck and I become worried. Going to move my hand on his away to try and stop him, he catches it and holds it to my chest. Is he going to join in with them? Laito uses his free hand to pull my shirt and jacket down my shoulder. I feel exposed, vulnerable and uncomfortable. I have too much skin exposed in front of the vampires that were just planning to fuck me and drink my blood.

I feel My Blood Sucking Mates hot breath on my shoulder and neck and I shiver slightly from it. He better not fucking Bite me! My eyes widen when I don't feel sharp fangs but soft cool lips on my shoulder. He kisses my exposed shoulder slowly, moving up toward my neck. I've never felt lips on my human skin before and the feeling is bliss like actually. Why is he doing it though?

Latio stops kissing me just under my ear and I have an urge to give him more of my neck to kiss and touch. I won't though, It's bad enough I'm letting him do it. "Tell them Wolfie~ Why you're mine," Laito says in my ear, licking up the edge of it. "Tell them why only I shall ever have you," He says in my ear making me bite my lip from his voice. His voice is killing me, making me hot. My face is burning.

If telling them we're mates will make them back off from me I guess I have no choice. I'd rather have only Laito try to do stuff to me than any of his brothers. If I act like I'm into this maybe it will help prove the point Latio's trying to make. I take in a shaky breath and raise my free hand up to cup the left side of Laito's face turning my face to his. Keeping my face turned toward My Blood Sucking Mate's I look to the two mad looking monsters in front of us.

"I belong to you, Laito... My Blood Sucking Mate." I say and press my forehead against his cool one. I want out of here. I want away from all of the vampire brothers. I only want Master now... my Master and My Blood Sucking Mate.

{ Update~ I hope you like it. Please feel free to share your thought's and feelings about the chapter. }