Chapter 8

We're on our way to school now and I have not once looked a Laito. I plan to avoid him as much as I can and come up with a life long plan to stay away from him. After we ate everyone got into a limousine and the butler is driving us to school. When we get there me and master are going to the office of the school to get me a schedule and a locker. I want one close to masters and not near any one of the vamps.

"Mutt you are to guard Yui for us and not cause trouble understand?" Rejij asks sending me a cold glare. I nod leaning back into my seat next to Yui. Luckily Ayoto and Laito are as far as they can be from us right now because I can't stand Ayoto. I feel very sad though, I waited for the day I would find my mate but now I wish I didn't.

"Speak up," Rejij says. Do I have to answer everything he says with a verbally? I don't want to. I look to Yui and she nods. I look up at Rejij and glare at him just as hard. This hardcore bitch is going to die by my hands.

"I understand." I say coldly and turn to look out of the window. I understand completely that is why I am even here vamp. A large town comes into view and take in the surroundings.

"This unfair! Why does the mutt get to sit near pancake!" Ayoto says annoyed and frustrated. I hate him with a passion so unknown to humans.

"Shut up Ayoto, it's the same reason why Laito is not near the mutt, you cause trouble," Rejij says moving his glare from me to Ayoto and Laito. Yes his cold eyes are not on me anymore. "Mutt wear your shirt right." Rejij says to me. God stop talking to me!

"My collar is shown for a reason... " I say darkly. "Not that you would understand..." please god dam stop talking. It's something every one of my kind should do, show who we belong to if we do to someone. It changes when you find a mate thoughtbk, when you find your mate you should be strictly known as eachothers but not in my case. I wont let him feel that satisfaction.

"Please do share," Rejij says not sopping at all. I'm getting really pissed. fuck it, I will tell everyone just to piss Laito off.

"I show my caller because it shows that I am owned," I say leaning toward Master. "by either a Master or my mate. I am known as to have only be owned by master but when I find my mate I should be firmly knowns as just theirs," I say explaining. "Just as they would be firmly known as just mine. Wolves are very possessive after all." I say and lean into master. I sneak a glance at Latio to see his mad face. I smirk and turn to look out of the window again.

You deserve that MY blood sucking mate.

( We arrive at school )

"Mutt, stay with Yui and go to all her classes, I have called the school and informed them that you would be attending from now on." Rejij says Stepping out of the limo. Right after I here screaming. Why are people screaming? Right after Rejij, Ayoto follows. Then Kanoto, Subaru and Latio who was not happy. Although Shu stays inside laying down.

"Let's go, Jun," Master says getting out with a bag of supplies. I look at this vamp Shu once again and nod stepping out. I respect him as an enemy. As my feet hit the stone outside I see girls surrounding each of the brothers. Everything went quiet once I stepped out, all the girls stopped pestering the brothers and started mermering.

"Who's he?"

"He's hot!"

"Is he related to the Sakamaki brothers?"

"I've never seen him before is he new?" I heard girls and even a few boys say. I role my eyes I guess the vamps are considered popular here. Should I say anything to break this weird silence? Or should I just take Master into the school with me. I don't want to talk with out permission.

"Interduce yourself, Jun." Master says in a whisper to me. Um what do I say i've Never really had a conversation with a human other than with master.

"Hello, i'm Jun. Mas-I mean Yui's adopteded brother," I say dogging my habit of not calling master by her name. A group of three girls walked up to me. I don't really know what to do.

"Hey Jun welcome to (school name)! I'm Jane, this is Coal, and that's Mich." the girl in the middle says pointing to each of the girls next to her.

"Um, thank you," I say and grab Yui's arm. "It's nice to meet you," I say and do a small fake smile.

"I never knew you had a brother Yui," June says laughing a bit and steps closer and holds my arm.

"Hey! Why do you get to touch the hot guy before me!" Some girl yells and everything goes crazy and girls are trying to reach me. Oh Fuck! I push master behind me and growl loudly.

"Shut the hell up! I am not interested in any of you girls! Leave me and Yui alone got it?!" I say loudly causing a lot of frightened and shocked faces. "I'm sorry for yelling," I say knowing I scared them. "Please forgive me lady's. I hope to get to know a lot of you if you would let me, but I am not interested in girls," I say apologizing to the crazy girls and letting out that I'm not interested in them.

"Does that mean you like boy's?" A girl asks from the crowed. I shake my head no.

"I don't care of the gender my future partner," I say being more clear. "I am just not interested in having a relationship with anyone," I say and look to Latio who has a few girls on his sides. Surprise caught me as I see him Looking at me too with something in his eyes.

( Hey I still want to call you guys something but I still have no clue as to what. comment if you have any ideas please. )