prologue

Before we begin the story is about Akia but I started with Jake POV next chapter I would start with Akia POV

Chapter one
(When we first met)

Jake woke up one morning and started thinking about his life he was fed up with everyone using him for his money especially his gold digging wife Jessica and spoil kid who didn't work a day in them life .

He got up from his bed and went into the shower and took a bath .

As he got out of his shower he wasn't feeling to go to work in his company suddenly he remember he had to pick a new assistant .

After a while of thinking if he should go he put on his working cloths. As he about to leave his house his kids Aiden and Arian shouted "daddy can we have 2.000 dollars each?"

Aiden and Ariana are twins. Aiden has blond hair like his mother,blue eyes like his father and love sports. Ariana has brown hair like Jake, green eyes like her mother. Aiden and Ariana just turn twelve and they are already smart like their father.

"What do you guys want $2000 gran for?" Jake ask.

Jake started wondering if he spoil his kid too much. When Jake was they age he didn't even get $10 to buy candy, so what on earth would his 12 years kids would want fucking $2000 to buy. If they told him to save he would of been very proud, but knowing his kids he knew it for a pair of shoes or a new phone.

"We need it to buy a new pair of shoes daddy, it only cost $2000. Ariana said with a puppy dog face.

You could say Jake has a sweet spot for his kids, but his favorite is Ariana. You could say she's daddy little girl, but he will never admit he's picking favorite's.

"A shoes cost 2 fucking gran, you have got to be kidding me." Jake spoke before he realized he what he was about to say."sorry for cursing. I never realize what I was about to say"

"Daddy please, I would go to public school for a day if I have to."

These kids would be the death of me.

"Fine, but buy a pair for me too."

The car ride was a half and hour drive to get to the office.

To kill the time he started listening to the Chaim Smoker's song closer.

Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you
I drink too much and that's an issue, but I'm okay
Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them
But I hope I never see them again

I know it breaks your heart
Moved to the city in a broke-down car and
4 years, no calls
Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar and
I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop

So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder

Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of that mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older