chapter 2 - shopping for elegance

Beep beep ,beep beep. Arrg ,what making that irritating noise. When I check it was my stupid phone alarm making that disturbed my precious sleep .

I got up and took a long shower. When I felt the cold water rush my body I shivered but it felt nice and refreshing.

Getting dress I heard loud music coming from the kitchen. It was maybe Matt do his preritual cooking method. Every morning before he make breast fast he plays music so the food would burn.

Morning I heard Matt said.

Morning u coming with me shopping I ask.

Shopping for what he ask. Shopping for a dress for a party with my boss.

What!!,How come u never told me anything about it. I maybe forgot to tell you. So why the boss invite you he maybe wanna get into your pants or I should say dress. Matt your disgusting I he invited me for work it gonna have businessmen they and I'm his assistant.

You could say what you want but I still think he trying to get into your pants. Why would he wanna get into my pants for it always have a woman leaving his office everyday and calling for him since he got a divorce with his ex wife. Okay change of topic how are you going to the party he picking me up at 8 o clock tonight.

What are you waiting for let's go. Matt I have to change and I also have to eat. Well hurry an get change an the breast fast would be in the car. Okay you know your a pain in the ass right. I'm your pain in the ass and you love me.

I rush up stair because Matt was only hurry in me I pick up a blue ripped jeans,a black top with a writing on it that spells boobs.

We headed to the car and drive for about 25 minutes to reach the mall called trincity the mall owner was also a Trinidadian who open mall all over in different countries.

The mall was pact with people I was surprise we could of fit.

We went to my favorite store Women and Man - no Kidd's allowed is another name for it. I head toward a woman working in the store for some assistant. She looked about my age or a year younger.

Excuse me miss can I have some help please i f it not to much trouble. It no trouble what can I help you with she ask. Can I have some dresses for a party the theme is elegance. I can get you some dresses by the way my name is Nicole. Mines is Akia it nice meeting you.

Give two minutes and you get the dress in the dressing room. Thank you I told her then she nodded and walk away.

I headed by the dressing room and we started talk until the dress came.

Sometimes I wonder if something wrong in his head,I love him too death but sometimes I think he need a mental institution.

Before Nicole came he ask me if I wanted to go in the dressing room and have sex we could be quiet. I burst into laughter when I heard him ask that. That the thing about Matt he could always make you laugh.

Nicole she arrive in two minutes like she said with five dresses I tried them on. I didn't like either of them so I decided to look around the store and saw three dresses that I liked the first 1 I tried on was a Burgundy formal dress with the back out,halter satin prom dress

The second one is a summer sexy woman maxi dress red bandage long dress sexy v neck wrap around design robe longue

The last one is the one that catch my eyes the most it a woman sexy maxi dress multi way halter wear wrap variety dressing summer style elegant party

When I put on the last dress mast nodded with approval so I know this was the dress for me after we bought I dress I saw Matt flirting with Nicole and she gave him her number

After I bought a shoe and accessories

And we were on our way home with 5 hours to spare

And we were on our way home with 5 hours to spare .