chapter 4 - lips and kisses

"Were here" Jake said

"Already"

When I looked out the window I saw a mansion and a lot of expensive cars with a lot of rich people coming out of them.

As me and Jake grew through the crevices of the old winding stone path, which led directly to the colossal structure. The mansion loomed proudly behind creaky iron gates, flanked by rows of skeletal trees crowned in crimson, swaying gently to the chilly autumn wind. At its threshold stood the delicate marble fountain, the soft gurgling of the clear water melodic as it resonated in the surrounding with the chartering of people passing by.

When we entered I glance at the inside if the mansion was breath taking I could close my mouth.

"Close your mouth you might catch fly's" an amused Jake said staring at me.

To say I was embarrass was a under statement,I look away with a blush.

"Don't feel embarrass it happens a lot actually"he said smiling "let's go and meet some people"

OK Akia don't embarrass yourself in front of all these people,they just normal people like yourself.

We approach a man who look to be 26/27 that is a wearing a armani suit. His hair is  jet black hair,brown skin,grey eyes that suit his suit his face well .

"Hey Jason."

"Hey Jake."

I just stand they awkwardly till Jason or that what I think is his name spoke up.

"Hey beautiful I don't I think I catch your name."

"Akia" Jake spoke for me while glaring at Jason.

"I think she can answer for herself."

"I just answer for her."

"Hey" I spoke up

"Your here with him?"

"Yeah it for work."

"So what I'm hearing is your not his date and your single?"

"Your correct."

"Akia let's go" Jake said while glaring at Jason.

"Bye" I said

"Bye beautiful" Jason said

With that me and Jake walk away.

After that Jake introduced me to a lot of people for the next 2 hours.

"Jake I'm going to the washroom"

"OK be back"

I was was using the washroom for 15 minutes .When I walk out Jason was waiting by the door.

"Hey,what are you doing here" I ask

"Looking for you" he flirted

"Really."

"Yup."

With that he walk in front of me,where his breath was fanning my lips.

"You sure you wasn't looking for anyone else?"

"I'm sure." And with that he placed his lips mine and started kissing me,I remain frozen in the kiss. I didn't know what compelled me to kiss him back but I did.

After a few minutes I push him away.

"This was a 1 time thing." I said

"Um,what do you mean 1time thing?"he ask confused.