Settling down in my adoptive parents honda i look at them from the back seat and ask, "Well, whats going on?"

My parents smile at eachother and turn back to look at me, "Well Azalea. You're about to turn eighteen. And, God, told us that the protection placed around you by your father will ware off. Which, will let the monsters finding you a lot easier." Mother said.

Father spoke next, "We must take you somewhere. God has shown us a place, somewhere you will be safe."

Their faces flickered, but it didn't look like the normal mosters i normally saw.

I breathed deep and held back a scream, my fingers twitching towards the door. My whole body was on alert for the first sign of danger.

"We have seen what you are Azalea." They both said together as if under a trace.

"You are an abomination. A nephilam. You must die."

Mothers eyes flash blue as she pulled out a silver dagger and father rushed back at me and held down my shoulders so she could plug the dagger into my heart.

I growled and thrashed against the beast in my father and kicked the weapon out of my possessed mother's hand.

"Stop!" i shrieked. "Stop!"

The car began to shake, and their eyes grew wide, they were scared.

'Good.'

'They should be scared.'

My blood grew hot and i shoved back on the monsters with strength they didnt expect.

Then i dove into the front seat and fumbled for the weapon, 'i have to kill my parents..' i thought sadly and held back tears and i plunged the dagger into my mothers chest.

Her body convulsed, glowed a golden white, then slumped into the seat dead.

Tears filled my vision as i spun around and elbowed my father's face as he grabbed me from behind.

"Please, stop!" i begged as i looked into my father and at the face beyond.

The face, seemed angelic and that only made me sadder as he scrambled under my grip on his neck. "You are an abomination, Azalea. Part human, part angel, it was not ment to be."

I took a deep, shakey breath and stabbed my father in his heart.

The beast screamed, glowed, and left my father dead as well.

381 Words.