I did not sleep well, the monsters invaded my sleep and i woke up restless.

I groaned and almost rolled off my bed before standing up and going over to the closet. I knocked three times and willed my clothes to be in there, and they were.

I put on all black, for it was a day of morning and snaped my fingers. Suddenly, infront of me on a nice stand, appeared a simple breakfast: coffee in a to go cup, bacon, orange juice, pecan waffles with syrup.

I sat down and quickly began to eat.  I felt very empty and did not think much as i ignored the funny taste of my food. I was starting to taste everything food was made of and it wasnt very pleasant.

The voices in my head were back as well but i managed to dull them down till they were nothing but static in the background.

Flicking my fingers twice i poofed away my dishes and cleaned up the room before leaving all together.

I got in the honda and waved goodbye to Thomas as i exited the estate. 'I wish him well.'

Then, i drove, on and on and on for miles down the road. 'I need a destination. But where.. Were on earth was safe from those creatures. The monsters that wanted me dead seemed to be everywere, and now their are more. I'm never going to escape..'

I sighed and ran my hands through my long blonde locks. 'I need a knew look now too.'

I snaped my fingers and it was done. My hair was a simple shade of brown and cut just above my shoulders. My eyes had also changed, they went from blue to a nice warm caramel.

I smiled at my appearance and drove on further still.

I never had to stop, i could snap my fingers and have a full tank of gas, food, drink, or even relieve myself. I had no were to be.

I smiled softly and thought back to the first time Mother Jule had told me i just needed to become myself. Strangely, it was a memory i was quite fond of..

"Azalea, come here sweetie." Mother Jules soft voice rang out in the chaple.

I giggled to myself and ran as fast as my chubby little legs could carry me at four.

"Yes mama?" i blew a strand of red hair out of my face and looked up.

"There you are my little angel. Where have you been?" Mother said, bending down to my size and tickling me.

I squealed, "I was praying to the angels mama and to God. I asked them to help me become normal like you."

Mother smiled and patted me on my head, messing up my wild hair even more.

"Azalea. Honey, you are very special. You know that right?"

I nodded.

"And God wants you to grow up to become something great. You know that too, right?"

I nodded again.

"So honey, do not try to be normal because that is not Gods plan for you. He made you special for a reason sweetie and God has so many more plans for you than he does normal people. It is good to want to grow up like someone you admire, but only if you grow as yourself first. Do not try to copy me because you are something even greater."

I nodded again and hugged her.

"Okay mama. I will be me."

Mother laughed and pulled me over to a bench and sat me down.

She gave me butterfly kisses and hugged me back hard.

We laughed and tickled eachother till Father came in that night.

And then i prayed to God and the angels to help me become more of myself that night.

602 Words.