12

Chapter 11

The air was getting smoky. No, she couldn't burn alive. That was so... no, Jen was too good for that death. The smoke started getting shiny. I could only feel relief; she wasn't going that way, thank God.

Soon, the smoke was right beside her in a thick cloud and shining with a grayish black sheen. Then the whisper started.

"Oh poor Summer, protected by the living and the dead. You had your life all planned out, and everyone could trust you to tell the truth and give advice. But not any more. Because I'm going to kill you."

The smoke rushed into Jenny. "No!" I cried out, "No, no, no!" The smoke left her and I thought it had listened to me but no, she wasn't moving. Or breathing from what I could see. Jen was dead. It had only taken an instant and a girl I had known my whole life, disappeared. Forever.

I was in my bed, tears all over my face. I stood up, suddenly. The whisper had called her Summer and said she was protected by the living and the dead. Her killer was Winter and some how she knew about Conner, maybe even me too. I would kill that bitch. Because no one messes with my family and Jenny was part of that.

With hands trembling from anger, I picked up the silver iPhone. "Fine." I typed.

I would do whatever it took to kill Winter, even putting up with Conner.

"You three are my family. Just as much as my parents and David." I couldn't believe she said that! Ever! Winter wasn't worthy to be part of Jen's family! She never had been and I saw that after Jen's death.

Winter really was the ice queen. No one else could kill someone so pure, especially if they had been friends or even a semblance of such.

})i({

To those who might be wondering, I write short chapters, but this is all prewritten. This is allllllll prewritten. I'm currently copying and pasting my prewritten chapters on March 1, 2014. Your mind is blown. Thank you for watching and your welcome for the show.