1

Bigger in Death
Prologue

The Queen was panicking. This was not were she was supposed to be. Oh no... She was going to be caught if she didn't do something fast. Closing her eyes, she made painstakingly hid her crown and walked over to the guard, hoping she wasn't being suspicious.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Nothing, ma'am," he answered.

"But I'm supposed to be petsitting here for a friend of mine."

"I think you have the wrong house, ma'am."

"Nonsense. This is the house on the corner of East Gowan Road and Donna Street, right?"

"No, it's not."

"Oh, then could you tell me where it is?" He opened his mouth, but a noise distracted both of them as two siblings exited the house. The Queen lowered my head slightly, hoping that they wouldn't notice her. They would recognize her. No such luck. His eyes meet hers. "Shit."

})i({ })i({

I'm very sad about this because writing the prologue first without any forethought is kinda my thing. I did that... But it took me a place I didn't wanna go. This is better. Probably. This part includes 500% more breakdowns so... Be prepared! :)

UPDATE: Hai there, I'm breaking ANOTHER one of my thing rules: once it goes on Wattpad, I don't edit it on Wattpad. I edit on my other servers. You people never see my finished product. My mostly finished product, yeah, but not completely. But this needs to be said. @AnimeWarrior is the best and she is super helpful and amazing! If I ever get more readers, when ever that happens, I want them all to go check her out. She's fabulous and not one of them will regret it. So, dear reader, I am speaking to you from the past. Check her out.