Mates

Scarlett pov

"Hello Celine... So are you going to talk to Caleb?" I ask smirking.

She blushed and finally took a deep breath.

"Yeah he's my mate but I'm in love with somebody else." Celine frowned.

With someone else! But she could have waited for her mate!

"Are you going to reject him? I mean, his mate just died today and he has to be fixed by someone." I explain.

"I have to reject him... He's not a good person to me. I love my boyfriend like nobody else." She growled and ran towards Caleb.

"I Celine Dan reject Caleb Gordon as my mate." She yelled.

Everyone gasped and looked at Caleb's broken face. I see tears go into his eyes and I run towards him. I pull him into a hug earning a growl from nick.

Caleb just cries and nick walks to be with jealousy.

"Nick please help him." I beg.

Nick softens at Caleb's broken face and let's Caleb cry into him. I feel so bad for him. It must suck losing your true love AND being rejected.

That's when everyone stiffens. I smell the air and smell hunters and rogues. Thousands of them. Waiting for us.

Caleb stops crying and gets ready to fight. All the boys turn into wolves and we just hide.

All of the girls are in a shed that is close to the pack house. They're coming for me. I feel it.

"Hey guys? I think I want to confess something now." Jessy spoke up.

I forgot she was with us... Oops.

"What's up?" Emerald asked.

"You see a month ago I met this guy. His name is Blake. And I'm pregnant." She blushed.

Blake? Oh the dude from that place... Yeah Blake. I know him.

"Congratulations!" Me, emerald, Celine and Lila said at the same time.

Nobody even looked at Celine anymore. Not even Lila, her best friend wanted to look at her.

Boom!

"What was that?" I whisper.

"Open open little girls. I can sniff you out..." We hear a voice laugh.

Oh no! They found us.

The door flies open and we just hide in the corner.

The man was with 2 others. They shifted and ran towards us. I pull Lila and run. Jessy is running along side with Emerald. Celine just stood away. I shift into my silver wolf and put Lila on top. Emerald had to carry jessy, because it's dangerous to shift while being pregnant.

Then my body fell to the ground. Lila stumbled off and the other girls were gone. Why is Celine just standing there?

The wolves just go behind a tree and change their clothes in human form.

I did the same.

"What do you want?" I growl.

"I want... You. My boss would find a lot of interest in you." One man smirks.

The others nod in agreement.

I just growl and put Lila behind me.

I don't know who to call for... The boys are busy and must protect their pack!

Wait... I got it!!

'Alpha James. It's me Scarlett. Please help me! I know your pack is close by. Me and Lila are in great danger.' I say through mind link.

"Scarlett? I'm on my way!" He replied.

Before I knew it, alpha James, my mate stood ahead of me. He also had the beta, Gregory Fank.

"Thank you." I smile.

He just nods and attacks the wolves. The men die with no trouble.

"James? Why did you save us? I mean you hate me." I confess.

"Scarlett... I always loved you. But there was somebody always black mailing me. If I didn't hurt you, then our whole pack would be destroyed. I couldn't risk that." He looked away.

The information sinks into me but I still see a guilty face.

"Who was it?" I ask.

His eyes widen and shakes his head no. I smile and then give him my puppy face.

"It was... Scarlett I can't tell you." He frowned.

I feel betrayed. Someone that's close to me did it.

The legend...
One girl stands alone
As her family was unknown
Her brother had vanished
Because he was banished
She had her 2 mates
Chosen with a bad fate
One had abused
And had also refused
The other had protected her
By dying in her fur
Now she is a killer
By using everyone as a pillar
Can she change
To become a Mage
And change her fate
For her mate

Wait! Her brother had vanished because he was banished?

Ashton did it!

I see one of the men from earlier breathing for his life.

"I'll keep you alive if you tell me who is behind this." I growl.

"Tha-that Celine gi-girl an-and he-her fa-fath-father." He moaned.

Then he stopped breathing.

Celine and her father!

I see celine, sitting down, pretending to be scared.

We walk to her and I pick up her collar.

"You're in a relationship with my brother aren't you! Ashton Breigh." I angrily speak.

She nods quickly and I knock her out unconscious. Good.

We walk towards Ashton with no speaking.

"Hello Ashton! Remember my alpha and beta!! Anyway that's not important." I wave.

"Yeah the ones that abused you." He growled.

"Don't growl. I know you don't care." I giggle.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"How's you and Celine? And trying to kill me with your hunter and rogues?" I smirk.

He gasped and then smirked. He shifted into his wolf and attacked James.

Author note

Thanks :)