Moving towards you

Scarlett pov

"I choose Kayla... To despise for my whole life!" I laugh my head off.

She blushes and becomes very angry at me. She screamed and left!

"I HATE YOU!! Your the worst daughter ever and the worst husband ever!" She screamed.

" you cheated on him! That's being a bad wife! You left me on the streets! That's being a bad mother!" I reply calmly.

She just curses and leaves dramatically. I hate her.

"Daddy I really like you and all but can I stay with Cato? Please move close to us though!" I smile.

He grinned and nodded in agreement. "Of course Scarlett."

"Thanks daddy!" I smile and hug Cato tightly.

I hug Celine and Raven as I realize they'll become my good friends.

"So raven you're the alpha?" I ask.

He nods and looks at us confused.

"Can we join your pack?" Cato asked.

"Yeah man! And lady..." He laughed.

We smiled and I feel my life is going up hill from here. Or so I thought.

3 months later

I jump on Cato's back and grin. I love my life here. Everything had gone perfect. I told Tyler I was leaving his pack and he was so angry. But I packed my stuff as well did Cato and left.

I remember... His stare at me. The sad and betrayed look. The guilty look. On his face.

Flashback

"Alpha Tyler... Me and Cato are leaving your pack to the GoldenWing pack." I say quietly.

"Excuse me! To that jerk! What's his name... Ah! Raven pack!! He's horrible!" Tyler yelled.

"I'm sorry but I don't want to stay here with one mate. I have 3 mates. One is happy, one left me, and one loves me. I don't want to stay with you." I say confidently.

He stopped his wolf from taking control as Emerald watched behind quietly.

Hurry up Cato! Just pack the bags.

"I'm sorry Luna and alpha." I bow my head,

"Hi emerald and- Scarlett?" Nick asked out of nowhere.

"Ni-nick? I um how ya doing?" I ask frightened.

"I'm horrible Scarlett! I can't believe I did that to you! Give me one more chance." He begs.

"Nick I have a new mate. I don't know what's happening to my life but I have 3 mates. So I chose my third mate." I sigh.

"Who? Please Scarlett don't leave me!" He cried.

I looked at his face. Tears streaming down. His eyes filled with guilt, sadness and rejection. After all, I was his mate.

"Cato is my new mate. I never felt happier around anyone else but him. Not even with you and James combined. Your nothing compared to Cato." I explain.

He frowns and looks away.

"Leave Scarlett. Never return. You little annoying unloveable girl! Nobody will ever love you like I did! Nobody can protect you! Leave and don't even come close to our Pack again." He growled suddenly,

I nod and leave.

"Goodbye emerald."

And I ran off. I see Cato finally leave with a quite a few bags and throw them into a car. I crawl in and smile at our stealthy escape.