Date night

I was sitting at home watching tv. Corday had gone home a while ago.

"Kids!! I have excellent news." I hear the door open.

Dads home!!

"DAD!" We both yell. I run from the tv and see nick run from the kitchen.

He just smiled at us and looked around.

"Um Abyssynthia I expect answers! Who's the mate?" He asked like a girl.

"And you say I act like a girl." I hear Nick mutter.

"Nick haven't we gone over the whole 'I can hear your every word so don't even think about talking quietly.' Dad asked.

Nick just crossed his arms and dad looked back at me.

"Well I'll give you the good news! I wasn't rejected like mom was." I smile.

He had a hurt look in his eyes but replaced it with confidence.

Of course dad had been hurt and still loved our mom. But since she left us to become a rogue he hated her. Overall he still loves mom.

"Who's the mate!" Dad asked suddenly.

"Corday!" I smile brightly.

My dad smiled brightly and went into deep thought.

"Finally we aren't gonna be a beta family. We're finally going to be the alphas of this pack." Nick laughed.

Dad just stared into space and I snap my fingers in front of his face.

"Dad you said you had good news the moment you walked in. What's up?" I ask.

"Oh we're moving in with Corday's family. Um it was planned a while ago. Pack and be ready to move. I'm going to sleep." He rushed and left.

I sigh. He isn't moving on anytime soon.

"Why did mom have to leave." I ask on the verge of tears.

Nick looked at me and quickly soothed me.

"Nick you know I hate you often." I sob.

"Why's that Cynthia?" He asked.

"Just cuz I always cry on you. And your never sad." I say in his shoulder.

"Cynthia that's cuz I never told you anything sad... Not even when my mate-" he stopped himself.

Mate? What's this?

"Nick... What's wrong with your mate?" I ask.

"I- I can't tell you." He looked away.

"Nick I tell you everything! You can cry on me ya know?" I reassure.

Then he broke down. This isn't what I was expecting at all. A complete breakdown wasn't on my list of things that would happen.

"My mate is your best friend... Krystaline... Corday's sister. She rejected me." He cried.

Krystaline... Corday's younger sister... The alpha and Luna's daughter.

"What!" I scream.

I pull nick into a hug and I just let him cry on my shirt.

"Abyssynthia?"

Corday was standing at the front door concerned. I see him walk towards us and he grabs nick. He pulled nick into a hug.

"Cor-Corday? Did you hear everything or no?" I ask.

"No I just walked in." He replied.

Nick just thanked Corday and muttered something about packing for the move tomorrow.

"Corday... Does Krystaline have a mate?" I ask.

"Huh? Yeah.. You haven't see her in a while right?" He asked.

"No where is she?"

"She's been staying with this Jeremy guy... Not sure. Apparently her mate." Corday said confused.

I look down to the ground. Nick was in pain yet still saved me everywhere I went.

"Corday do you like Jeremy?" I ask angrily.

"No. Not sure why they had to be mates." He growled.

"They aren't mates. Nick is Krystaline's mate." I say calmly.

Corday just froze in place. His sister had rejected the future beta.

"She rej-rejected ni-nick?" He stuttered.

I look at him sadly and with guilt. Never helping nick was my fault.

"I'm going to go pay Krystaline for a visit. Go get ready. It's our first date."

I look at him surprised and then smile.

"Casual dress?" I ask.

"Um no. It's like 6:00 right now so I thought why not go to the beach.." He blushed.

Aww he's to cute.

"Yeah sure. Give me 1 hour." I run off.

I grab my sundress and get a big bag. I throw all of my things in there. I slip my bikini on and then my sundress on top.

I run down the stairs and check the time.

6:34...

AHAHAHA!!! Not bad!!

I see Corday is Khaki shorts and a plaid shirt.

"Your ready fast?" He laughed.

I blush to myself and put a flower in my hair. I blue one.

I see nick at the front door with his smirk.

"Nick!" I ask.

"No Harry Styles! Come on! You think im gonna miss the beach. And Corday invited me."

I see what Corday did! He's gonna make sure Krystaline comes the beach with us! And have a double date.

We get into the car and Corday drove for 1 hour. 7:30...

We walk up to the house door and see a confused Nick follow us.

The door opened and nick gasped.

I screamed as I saw my best friend was covered in bruises and stood with ragged clothes on.

Authors note

So next question for y'al

Ummmmm

Have you ever been or still playing a sport/interest?

I used to piano and swimming but still play soccer.