Together

Abyssynthia pov

"Hey you know.. We're gonna be like best friends! Right?" I exclaim.

Marine just giggles beside me and nods her head. We are currently having a girls day out and watching movies at home.

"Lets watch... Frozen!" Marine screams.

"Frozen? The Disney movie?" I ask.

She nods frantically and I just laugh at her behavior.

I slip the cd in and I put the popcorn on my lap. Yum.

While we watch the movie (and let me tell you now, marine was really into it) I pulled my phone out and see a message from Corday.

C: you want to go to the pack party tonight?

A: um sure. When is it?

C: great! It's at 7:30 until whenever.

A: cool pick me up at 7

C: k, thanks love. Goodbye

A: bye Corday!!

"Hey um sorry to bother you but what's the time?" I ask.

"5:30" marine replied.

"I was invited for the pack party tonight at 7:30. I'm going with Corday at 7 and I want you to come too. Lets get ready!" I squeal.

We run upstairs and look at some dresses. As marine chooses mine I go into the shower. When I exit the shower, I see a black dress with very small sleeves on my bed. A black net shirt is under it so its really cute. Also I saw some black flats and black accessories on the side. I get a silver locket from my jewelry box.

After I put everything on I ask Marine to do my hair. She already showers so she'd be fine.

My hair was left down and wavy and my makeup was very evening like. So shadowy a bit and very mysterious.

"OMG I love it!! I'm so pretty. Time for you!" I squeal.

I pick a purple dress with purple heels for Marine. Also I get a black necklace and purple earrings shaped as Hearts.

I do marine's hair and make it curled at the front and straight at the back. I do the same kind of makeup for me but a bit darker.

We are fabulous.

Authors note

Sorry it's short... I'll update ASAP. I know nothing happened but I wanted to update.

This chapters question..

How long should I run this book?