The war begins!

Scarlett pov

Oh my god. Okay deep breaths.

"Celine I don't know if I can actually do this." I say scared.

"Don't worry Scarlett. Just remember our target, um what's nicks 'mate' name again?" She asked stupidly.

"Shanon" I roll my eyes.

The girl has something up her sleeve that's for certain. I'm not sure what but why did she kill Sapphire and Ron?

"Shanon? Right! The ugly Blonde girl." She nods smiling

We are currently walking through the forest as I just smirk my way through.

Then I hear a noise. A twig break? Celine stops as well. Yeah we are pretty stupid traveling alone...

"Who's there!" I call out.

"Scarlett? Celine?" A familiar voice asked.

No way. It can't be. The one I didn't expect to show up.

"I how Ashton?" I ask.

"Mate." Celine whispered.

Oh this sucks. Ashton my rogue brother finally decided to return. I forgot about him.

"Celine? I missed you so much. And you too Scarlett." He said dryly.

I looked at his appearance. He looked horrible and bruised. Scarred up and dying.

"Dying without your mate?" I ask.

He nods and Celine backed away.

"Stay away Ashton! I have a new mate. I don't love you anymore." Celine stuttered.

He growls angrily and I hear a girly laugh.

"Shanon?" Ashton asks.

He knows Shanon? How!

"Hello Ashton. Ladies your not going to actually fall for his act? Are you?" She asked smirking.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You don't know? He did kill your parents after all." She smiled to me.

What?

"And took control of your friend... Tyler was it? And got Maya killed?" She adds on.

Ashton became angrier with every word she said with venom. She giggles and steps towards Ashton.

"Why don't you tell them." She whispers.

He turned into his wolf and looks at me and Celine. He charges toward us and Shanon looked afraid.

"Ashton! Stop!!" She screamed.

His wolf turns around and we are frozen.

"You promised not them." She said on the verge of tears.

His wolf howls and I push Celine to the side. His wolf is about to slash me and I hear a loud scream.

I didn't scream. Who did?

Ashton turned back human and looked at the girl he had hurt.

"Sh-Shanon? Get up." I shake her body.

"Scarlett... Ma-make sure Ashton tells you the rest... Please... You should be grateful I care about Nick's mate. Because I love nick. Tell him that for me." She whispers.

"Shanon! Don't die now! Please." I beg.

Celine walks towards us and begins to talk.

"Shanon I never liked you. But you did it all for a reason. For that you will always be our friend. Goodbye."

I sob and see Shanon stop moving. She died...

I glare at Ashton and he looks shocked and sad.

"Ashton Breigh you are so dead." I yell.

"Wait Scarlett! Kill me later, let me tell you the end." He said referring to the story.

I look at him and nod for him to go on,

"I killed our parents because they were searching for you. I don't mean our real parents, I meant my adapted parents that abused Shanon." Ashton began.

"You knew Shanon?" I ask.

"Yeah she is my adapted sister. Any way so I killed them and here I am. On and I killed our real mother as well." He states as if It was nothing.

"Ashton... Why did Shanon care about me?" I ask.

"I told her everything. About you. I said I had a loving, caring and beautiful sister who I loved so much. But I made horrible mistakes to end up here like this." He smiled.

I picked up a gun that I carried along with. I point it at him and look to Celine. She looks heartbroken and depressed.

"Wait... Ashton any last words for me?" Celine asked softly.

"Yeah Celine. You are my little flower that bloomed without me. Your my heart and my world. Your the girl that doesn't need me. You're the girl I will always love and wished I could stay with. You're the girl I'll always watch over when I'm gone. And you're the girl I will never forget. I love you Celine. Thank you for everything... My tiny little Tulip." He smiled.

She cried and I just waited for her signal.

"I love you too Ashton. I never forgot you even when I was with Raven. You're my world, my love, my hope, my happiness, my belief, my inspiration, my best friend, my caring, my smile, and my will to fight on. I could never forget you because I needed you for so long. I love you Ashton Breigh. So much. Goodbye my tall giraffe." She cried.

Then she snapped her fingers to my direction.

"Goodbye Ashton. I love you." We both chorus.

"Goodbye my love and dearest sister."

Boom!

He fell to the ground, his heart stopping slowly. I pick up the little girl. Shanon was pretty when I look at her now. She's a little model and so perfect. She could get anyone's attention with a snap to their face.

"Celine lets go." I say seriously while holding onto Shanon.

She said a few words to Ashton's dead body and ran after me.

"The war has just begun."