War over love over

Scarlett pov

"Emerald? Oh the Luna.." I say quietly.

I wonder if I could gain the force to actually kill emerald. She never did anything wrong to me but still. It's a war and when push comes to shove ill do the task.

"Yeah it'll be hard. But I can do anything!" Celine sang.

(I can do anything XD)

I giggle at Celine's reference and we just enjoy ourselves for a while.

"Celine? You know I'll never let you die right?" I ask.

"Yeah I do. I don't know why but still... It's hard this war. Watching the pack I grew to love die slowly. As the Luna it's hard sometimes." She frowned.

"Hey hey... Everyone in the pack will protect you! Even Raven." I smile.

She nods and we begin to walk away from the dead body laying in front of us.

"Lets do something fun!" Celine suggested happily.

"Umm lets talk about how we killed people and how we felt. oh yeah how lovely is that?" I say sarcastically.

"Excuse me Sargent Sarcastic dont show me your sass right now." Celine snapped.

"Sargent Sarcastic?" I ask.

"Yep."

"And your captain Obvious. Excellent." I roll my eyes.

We just look at each other and burst out laughing... Seriously... Sargent Sarcastic what the hell is that?

I open my locket and see 5 pictures there. Finally, I finished it.

So the first one was of me and my dad. It was when we went fishing together...

The second was of me, Caleb and maya. I'll never ever replace this one. Not for my life!

The third was me, Frey and Lila. Remember my friend from the bloodstone pack? Yeah him.

The fourth one was of me and Celine grinning side by side. That day we bought ice cream.

And the one in the middle was of me and Cato holding hands on the beach. We were in the water giggling and slashing each other. I remember we got an old lady into taking the picture for us... Yeah...

"Scarlett and Celine? Get out right now!" A girl screamed.

Ahead of us stood the Luna of the moonlight pack. The loved one by me and others. Tyler's true love.

Emerald...

"Hello Luna." I smirk.

"Scarlett Leave!" She screamed.

"Oops no. We're not going any where little Luna." Celine spoke up.

Emerald growled and shifted into her wolf. I guess she wants to kill us now.

Me and Celine shift and I see Celine's light brown wolf ready.

(Diamond is the wolfs name)

'Diamond go go.' I say in her mind.

'Of course. Let me go.' Diamond replied.

We tried to scratch emerald but she was bigger and faster. I wait for the correct moment and grab her tail. Her wolf howls and Celine begins to scratch her body and neck viciously.

Emerald's wolf was crying in pain but wasn't giving up.

The next thing we know, we're both thrown into a wall and I see Tyler standing there scared.