The begining of the end

Scarlett pov

I see Cato looking at me uneasily. Way to make it really awkward.
It's been a couple of days since he told me remembering everything. I took Abyssynthia and Nicholas from my dad and brought them here. I moved into this pack again but I still couldn't figure it out with Cato.

"Um would you do me a favor Cato?" I ask.

"Of course! Anything." He replied happily.

"Stop looking at me and leave." I say blankly.

He looked at me sadly and hurt. He shut his eyes and opened his mouth to speak.

"Scarlett you know I didn't want to forget but I remembered and I couldn't find you anywhere. I'm sorry okay?" He said calmly.

"Well the damage is done already. And I don't want you to even think about going near Abyssynthia or Nicholas. I raised them by myself." I growl.

A hurt expression goes through his eyes as I realize that must have hurt him. I feel guilt through my body as I realize it wasn't his fault... Well it still was. If he remembered why did he never come look for me? Or see if wanted to talk to me... He never communicated with me once!

"Scarlett please! I'm trying hard here! Hell I've done everything yet your just sitting around being a brat!" He yelled.

I flinch at his words and just look at his eyes. They're black. I'm not going to be angry at his comment. His wolf is taking over.

"Cato your wolf is taking over. I will take my leave." I say sadly.

I walk out feeling sad. I should forgive him. But I just can't at the same time.

My heart is saying Cato but my brain is saying rogue life.

Rogue life... I can't go back to that! No... It was too hard. Taking care of Abyssynthia and Nicholas while barely getting enough things to live with.

Suddenly I felt a wolf jump on my body. I was surprised and saw Cato looking scared. He threw on his back and ran.

Then I sniffed the air... That scent... ROGUES!!!

Cato's wolf was sprinting towards the safe house where me and Celine would hide in.

"Stay alive Cato... Please." I whisper to his wolf.

He looks at me with a bright smile and runs off.

I walk into the safe house worried about Cato.

"Chill bro. Everything will be go just fine." Celine smiled.

Wait... When did she get there?

Well that's not really important.

Or is it... Nahhh... Maybe.. No.

"Celine I should have forgiven him. And wait!!! Where's my kids?" I scream.

She shushes me immediately.

"Scarlett calm down. There's an area where babies are taken for protection by the pack fighters. Like the strongest ones..." She smiled.

How does she smile knowing they Raven could die?

"Celine... I'm tired." I whisper.

And I fall backwards but I feel getting caught.

....

....

When I woke up I hear screaming in the safe house.

I jump up and see Celine pinned against the wall by one rogue.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"We want you." They all say.

There's 4 of them.

"And if I come with you... Then you'll never attack our pack again." I smile.

"NO!! Scarlett don't even think about it! I won't let you.." Celine cried.

I smile and go close to Celine.

"Tell them... I ran away again. I was scared and just ran back. Say I wanted to be a rogue again. Don't you dare tell them the truth. And tell Cato to take care of Abyssynthia and Nicholas for me. And tell Cato that I love him so much. To the moon and back." I confess.

Then we both get knocked out and I feel my body being dragged away.

Little did I realize that Celine actually kept her secret and nobody came... Not for the next 16 years. I didn't know what I missed. How much I suffered.

Just for my kids, friends, pack members and true love.

Abyssynthia Breigh and Nicholas Breigh... I sure hope they grow up just fine.

Now follow the story... It's time for Abyssynthia to give her a little bit of story time.

Authors note

So what happened was Scarlett was taken by rogues. And her story is technically done until the final chapters. I may give her a few point of views among the way.

The new main character is Abyssynthia Breigh the daughter.

Questions:::

1) does Cato commit suicide?
2) Who is Abyssynthia's mate?
3)will they save Scarlett?
4) will Celine tell the truth?

Yeah...

So the next parts will be in Abyssynthia pov. But in some chapters Scarlett will talk about her life there.

Nicholas will be the protective brother and will not have an pov.

Cato will be like Nicholas but isn't the brother obviously. He is the father...

Thanks!!