Chapter 8

" Excuse me sir, could you lower it down ? " I said as I finally muster up the courage to speak.

The person then finally turned to me, revealing his face.

I froze in my position. It felt as if my heart stopped beating as I stood there dumbfounded, trying to process the image of the person that is currently standing in front of me.

As if we were in sync, we both pointed out our fingers and stared at each other in disbelief.

" YOU ! "

Yes, it was him again. Kim Taehyung.

________________________________
Taehyung's POV

We finally checked in at our hotel and I have to admit, it looks absolutely breathtaking. The group had to book 3 rooms to accommodate all 7 of the members, and Namjoon-hyung thought it would be a great idea for me to share the room with the two knuckleheads, Jungkook and Jimin.

"Yay we're staying together !"
Jimin and Jungkook cheered excitedly as they wrap their arms tightly around me, almost squeezing me to death.

Besides the incident at the airport, today was quite uneventful since we decided to spend the whole day in the room as we were still exhausted from the flight.

Jungkook is currently occupied as he's doing a live session on V Live while Jimin is eating snacks with Jin on the floor.

" Yah Jiminie~ "
Jin called.

" Nae hyung ? "

" You are full of bubbles. "
he said.

" Wae? "

" You are unbeliebubble. "
says Jin as his face stars to reddened and eventually burst out in laughter at his own jokes leaving Jimin dumbstruck.

It took everything within me to resist the temptation of throwing Jin-hyung out of the balcony. I then decided to ignore them as I scroll through the web.

Let's see what's trending .

GOT7 reveals the short MV for their 4th Japanese single 'My Swagger'

" Way to go guys, fighting! "

BTS tops the brand value ranking for idols this month, followed by WINNER and TWICE

" Heh. Come on, tell me something I don't know. "

Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Confirmed They Are Dating

" I mean it was expected. Even an idiot can sense there's something going on between them. Cute couple tho."

BREAKING : Dating rumours between BTS' V and Lee Ana

" Meh "
.
.
.

Wait what.

I had to reread the title a few more times to make sure I didn't misread it. I quickly tapped on to the title as it links me to the article.

BTS' Kim Taehyung , better known by his stage name V has recently been involved in a dating rumour with actress, Krystal.