Chapter 22

After having that long conversation with Namjoon earlier this morning I came to realize a few things.

Life is remarkably strange being one of it. Second, Namjoon is pretty philosophical and wise for someone his age. He seems to have a lot of great advices and has a really beautiful and positive outlook on life. It's admirable. I guess being in love plays a part in it. Apparently he's in a private relationship with someone and only the company and the members know about it. But he did told me that I will be meeting her soon. Huh.
Just when I was about to be interested..

Anyways.

Thirdly, I had also realize that I was never really in love with my ex, Daniel. My subconscious mind was just using his presence as a way to cope with the loneliness.

Lastly, I realize I never knew anything about Taehyung. And I realize how stupid and selfish I was all these while.

All those times we spent together talking, we were only talking about nothing else except for myself. About my past. My struggles, my pain, my depression. But I never even bothered to ask about what was going on with his life. I didn't really even try to get to know him better.

And because of the overwhelming guilt that is currently flowing through my conscious, here I am lying on the bed with the laptop in front of me in attempt to find out more about Taehyung by roaming around the Internet. One could say I'm stalking but in my defense, I'm basically just doing research

My eyes paused for a moment, staring at the screen of the laptop that's showing the homepage for Google before letting my hands make their way to the keyboard to type..

Kim Taehyung

Billions of results popped out after that. Oh wow, I thought in amusement.

Kim Taehyung or better known by the stage name as V, is a South Korean singer, songwriter and actor. He is a member of the South Korean boy group, BTS. V was born on December 30, 1995 in Daegu, South Korea and is the eldest of three siblings.

"Heh.. there's more of his species."
I muttered in my thoughts.

V's nickname is Taetae and Blank Tae ( because he always has a blank expression on).

" That monotonous idiot."

• V's favorite colors are black, white and green.

• V's habits consist of him biting his nails, opening his mouth and touch anything that he finds cute.

" They forgot to add 'making people's life miserable' into the list. "

My memories then rippled back like reflection on water's surface as I suddenly have flashbacks of the times when I was with Taehyung. From the very first time we met at the airport to blasting music loudly from each other's rooms in the middle of the night just to piss each other off, jamming to old vintage songs in the car on our way back home from the beach, the amusement park, the fireworks. A smile then escaped my lips.

" And yet you managed to make my life meaningful and paint it with more colours than before. "
I mumbled.

I then somehow ended up on Youtube binge-watching thousands of fan-made videos of Taehyung. And to be completely honest with you, there were times when I caught myself fangirling over him. I supposed he has his.. good moments. That square-ish smile of his. Hearing that deep evil yet infectious dorky laugh that he lets out when he's satisfied from teasing or bullying me. Those beautiful brown eyes that melt into golden rays in the sun.