Chapter 12

" WHAT ?! "
I accidentally let out a scream.

"Nae, mianhaeyo. I was the one who accidentally pushed you into the swimming pool."
says Jin with a tinge of guilt in his voice.

"Yeah, we were actually playing around and I accidentally pushed him too hard. He sorta tripped and bumped into you, which led to you falling into pool."
Suga added.

"Wa-wait a minute. You mean to say, it wasn't Taehyung who did it? He didn't push me at all?"

"Nae."
They answered as they nodded in unison.

I just stared at them open mouthed. My brain formulated no thoughts other than to register that I was shocked. I closed my mouth, then looked at my toes before glancing back up to catch their eyes.

"Arasso, kamsahamnida."
(All right, thank you)

"Please don't be mad at Taehyung anymore. It wasn't his fault. It was us."
They said to which I just nodded absentmindedly.

"Well.. We'll go now then. Annyeong."

"Annyeong."
(Goodbye)

I then quickly closed and locked the door as I lean my back on the door.

Otoke ?

I then grabbed a pillow and let out a high-pitched ear-splitting scream into it, venting all the frustration out of my system.
I then jumped on the bed as I wriggle out in irk like a fish that just got out of the water.

Otoke?!!

What should I do??

How do I save myself from this situation ?

I mean yeah, I did yell at him.

I even pushed and stormed past him.

AIGOO MAYA YOU PABOYAH

A few moments later I found myself constantly pacing back and forth across the room as I mentally construct scenarios in my head for any possible situations that could have occur if I ever have to face Taehyung.

"You know what, just go apologize."

"Wait no, why should I?"

"Well duh, you humiliated him in public when you screamed and yelled at him?"

"But then again, he should have seen it coming when he kept bothering me every second of the day."

"Tsk, yah you ignorant egoistic selfish nincompoop."

"What you called me ???"

"An idiot sandwich."

"EXCUSE ME ?!"

"That's why you're an idiot."

"Uh wae????"

"I'm so done with you girl, bye"