First Kill

a/n: sorry about my tardiness, but you know life. I made this one extra long! We've surpassed the milestone (already for quite a while though) of 600 votes *dances with a party hat on*!!!!!!! So enjoy! Our little Jaime gets a little dirty-minded ;)

Chapter nineteen

First Kill

The cold night wind was harsh in her face reddening her cheek slightly. Liya and Cinis rode as quickly as they could through the forest, the light of the bright moon and stars filtering through the canopy upon the path before them. Fatigue was wearing down in her bones, but the cold winds kept her mind clear. It was only until the first glimpses of morning light that Liya had caught up with the pair, Brienne's towering form in armour and her bright blond hair made her stick out like a sore thumb in the dark green forest. Beside her was the figure of Ser Jaime, slumped down on his horse with only a few ropes that kept him from falling. His companion's head turned swiftly at the sound of Cini's neighing. Brienne big blue eyes quickly turned to look upon Liya's with dread, but it quickly turned into surprise.

"Lady Liya?" Brienne said to her halting her own and her companion's horse

Liya nodded in greeting to her "I've decided to join the both of you. I left my sisters behind when they needed me the most, for that, I want to redeem myself by bringing them home" she announced

"But milady, Lady Catelyn has ordered that task to me," Brienne said

"Then I will join you on that task" Liya answered determinately

The Lady of Tarth stayed quiet for a few seconds, her mind conflicted. The lady before her was the daughter of the one she'd sworn her loyalty to, and so no harm shall ever come to Lady Liya. And she had only one set of eyes, not enough to keep her prisoner and the Lady insight. But perhaps with the Lady, they could keep Ser Jaime better in check. 

The blond sighed "can you defend yourself?" she asked

Liya nodded and showed the only weapon she'd ever owned "I'm no beginner, but I'm not a master of it either". The sword was sheathed in his holster, clean and rarely used, though Liya believed that from this point on the sword would see the light of day more often, maybe even the insides of another man.

"Good enough, maybe we'll even have time for some lessons" Brienne stated before stepping of her horse "we'll need to go on foot from here," she said eyeing the thickening greenery around her "we can't risk Kings Road"

Liya nodded at her and stepped of Cinis and grabbed her small bag slugging it over her shoulder. Quickly Liya sent Cinis back home to Winterfell hoping one day to see him again. Across from her Brienne cut the robes on Ser Jaime and hurled him to the ground, Liya winced at the sound of his body hitting the ground. Ser Jaime grunted from the impact but still managed to get himself sitting upright on the forest floor, Brienne took the hood of his head.

Jaime blinked a few times trying to adjust to the bright light. Above him was that tall brute of a woman 

"You're much uglier in daylight" 

Brienne's face didn't pleasure him with the slightest response to his words "what's your name?" he instead asked. Brienne again didn't give him an answer, instead, she hoisted the dirt-covered man off the ground.

"I'm Jaime Lannister of Casterly Rock, son of Tywin" he spoke in a cocky manner while Brienne pushed him forward, again remaining silent.

"We know who you are" Liya spoke up from behind Brienne making Ser Jaime only now aware of her presence "spare us the bribery" she added, hoping for him to shut his mouth