1

"Can I know what's that?" Taehyung asked the cashier, namely Kidoh, as he points at the shelf behind him.

"What?" Kidoh stops from putting the last ramen in the plastic bag as he looks to the direction where Taehyung points at.

"Is that bubble gum?" he chews on his bottom lip, a habit of his, while looking innocently at Kidoh, whose now returning his gaze back with wide eyes.

"N-No.. that's definitely not a bubble gum." he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Then what is it?" Kidoh examines his face because he still can't seem to believe that the guy's serious and he has no idea it's a condom.

"That's a condom." he said as he hands the plastic bag to Tae, who takes it fast.

"And what is it for?" he replied, eyes filled with curiousity.

Kidoh thinks that this guy surely didn't listen to his teacher discussing about these things back in high school, or maybe he forgot, or maybe he's just raised clueless with things like these, but nah.

"It's for having sex." he deadpanned.

"How?" Kidoh sighs. His parents would be proud.

"You put it on your dick." he said that made Taehyung blush. Now he knows what dick is, thankfully.

"U-Uh... okay, sorry for asking." he awkwardly looks up on him and beams, "Thank you!" he showed his smile as he walks out of the 7/11 store.

"So that's a condom..." he mumbled.

Well, Jimin raised him like that (not literally tho). Never making his childhood friend watch porn and keeping his innocence. And, he knows what a condom is since he always hear it from Namjoon and Seokjin arguing with the 'size' but he has no idea what's its purpose. Now he knows.

He smiles because of a newly found information and walks happily back to his own apartment, feet bouncing up and down.

He's living alone but Jimin, his bestie for life, visits him frequently. They're neighbors and classmates ever since they're young, and they went to the same college, also now working in the same company, which is Min Enterprises.

In short, they're literally inseparable now. There's a time Taehyung cried when he can't share an apartment with Jimin because he have his own being paid by his parents.

The only difference with their position is that, Jimin is the CEO's secretary.

And there, they met their officemates, Seokjin and Namjoon, which is known to be boyfriends and also their pretend parents. Swear, they act like they adopted both Jimin and Tae as their sons.

Taehyung is humming happily on his way to his own apartment when he suddenly passes to the museum, full of different people but mostly news reporters and even tons of police, he shuddered in fear remembering the news he watched this morning as he walks fast, now in the street on the way to his house.

The whole street is now dead silent and only his faint voice and the sound of his plastic bag can be heard. Considering that it's almost 12pm and he suddenly felt the urge to have a movie marathon and buy some snacks.

Well, because... it's food so why not?

He enjoys the night breeze but the calm silence is interrupted by his phone suddenly blasting "mic drop". He raps along until V's part.

He loves all of them, specially V.

Well, who couldn't resist the guy's handsome face after all? His deep voice always makes millions of fans go weak, and the falsetto he does LIKE DAMN- it feels like you're listening to heaven.