6

He slowly steps forward and he's sure he saw his eyes flicker into his golden one. The wolf clenches his fist together, like he's waiting for his attack.

The wolf didn't ate him the last time they saw each other, right.

He calms himself and looks at him with seriousness, "Look, I'm trying to help—" he was cutted off when the man growls loudly, making him flinch, and he tries to straighten his posture again.

"Dude, look—"

But without any second, the wolf suddenly attacks him, making Taehyung scream in fear again like a teenage girl. Thankfully, the said male was stopped by the metal collar preventing to reach him.

This is he worst idea I've ever come up with.

He steps back, gulping audibly and shaking, "U-uhh.. I changed my mind. Gotta blast!"

He quickly turns around but the earthquake loves the timing as the whole place shakes abruptly again, forcing him to fall back. He stands up again but the earthquake keeps on making him fall.

Now falling right on top of the wolf.

Like it's telling him to save the "poor" guy and he looks down, horrified.

I guess he doesn't have any choice but to save him then, because that's part of the story.

"Why do I make bad decisions in life," he sniffs and the wolf groans because of Taehyung's heaviness, and even though he's really dizzy, he takes this opportunity to unlock the collar. He gets the keys and starts looking at it one by one.

"Please don't snap at me, please don—" he snapped at him, pushing him away with such force.

He cries and lays flatly on the ground as he gets the keys again, not minding the pain on his back and the wolf's rage.

He remembers Khalifa's tweet, "never see rejection as a failure" so he still bravely tries to save the wolf's ass. That's what happens when you apply motivational words too much.

But then, he noticed the only key that has a lot more 'silverish' color, same color as the collar. He picks it and the shaking continues.

He acts like he lost his balance and throws himself to the wolf, making him fall to the ground again.

"I'm sorry!" seeing the collar's key hole presenting itself to him, he puts the key hastily, turning it. He sighs in relief after hearing a 'click' and the collar falls out of his neck.

"Thank go—" he yelps when the wolf suddenly pushes him again with his strenght.

He sits up and groans. He's had enough and so he glares at him with his puffy eyes, "You're the worst! I just did everything to save you!" and again, he starts to cry harder because of this.

He just can't believe the fact that the wolf literally doesn't give a shit to even think of his good deed. The wolf doesn't even mind him as he rubs his neck.

He huffed. "If you're like that, then fine. I'm going to leave! I hope the whole ceiling falls straight into you! And the police will shoot you! And If you're going to fucking kill me then fine too!" he shouts angrily, the wolf now turns at him and bares his teeth.

"What? Do you think I'm still scared? Are you going to bite me? Then do it! I'd rather die than walk out of shame because wow, who in their right mind would give the very dangerous wolf a chance to escape right?" he continues to blabber and stomps his feet angrily.

The wolf snarls at him and tries to get up as if he's going attack him, but the ground starts to shake again. This time, stronger, and Taehyung felt his stomach churn.

Some parts of the museum's ceiling is starting to crack and even the walls everywhere are in the process of it and if they won't get out quickly, he thinks they would die inside.

Ofcourse he's just joking when he said he wants to die.

"I just wasted my life because of you!" he continues and he starts to stand up.

But gets pushed to the side when the wolf runs ahead, leaving him.

"What the— oh fucking great."  he starts to run and he sees the wolf run in a different direction, and he follows him. He surely believes the wolf's instincts since the guy can sniff so he can probably know the right direction to escape too, right?

After turning through different ways, he finally saw a glass door and that's where the wolf's heading. But when the ground starts to faintly move again, he looks up and gasps when he saw a big statue of a 'horse with a guy sitting on top' about to fall. "Look out!"

The wolf stops midway and he marches back when it falls straight in front of the said door. Taehyung falls back as he yelps in pain when he felt the piercings of the debris that went straight into his direction. He tries to curl and cover his arms for protection, which doesn't help an inch.

The wolf grunts in distaste and runs to a different direction, running past him. And when Taehyung felt the whiff of air on his side, he raises his head and turns around, the wolf now leaving him all over again.

He screams in frustration as he stands up again, his vision starting to blur.

The word "pissed" is not enough to describe Taehyung's feelings towards him. And also, in fact, the word "hatred" isn't also enough to express how much he despises the wolf.

"Y-You... ungrateful dog!" he screams on top of his lungs, cracks and glasses shattering can be heard in different parts as if it can feel his emotions. He runs quickly and tries not to lose the wolf's figure in his gaze everytime he take turns. He is only his chance for him to escape too.

"If you didn't wait for me, I'm going to haunt you when I die!" he feels his knees wobble as he gasps for air, promising himself to exercise after this. If he'll still survive.

"Just, fuck... wait for me, please..." his legs finally gave up and he falls on his knees, he clutches his chest and breathes in and out deeply, his tears unstoppable. He looks up again and the wolf stops and looks around, as if looking for an open exit. The wolf didn't even glanced at him.

He sobs harder, and he decides to accept his fate.

This time, I'm sure I'm going to die.

He shouldn't be blaming the wolf in the first place. There's no one to blame, but his bad decisions. This wouldn't happen if he just ran away just like what Sihyuk told him to.

But, there's a part of him that still hopes he'll make it out alive.

The wolf starts to run again and as the distance between him and the wolf grows wider, the spacious hall's different displays around him falls, little by little, almost covering the floor.

He tries to weakly whisper out a word.

"P-Please..." he choked out. "Don't.. leave me, plea—"

His words have been abruptly stopped when something very hard smashes straight into his head, making him cry in pain and fall back to the ground.

He grips on his head tightly and sobs harder, feeling something sticky flowing out of it, blood.

He curls on his side and the throbbing of his head is undeniably painful, and along the museum's loudness are his cries of agony.

His tears of despair are slowly fading as he gets tired, his eyes sudenly feels heavy. Right beside him is a human's head, which he can no longer comprehend who's face because half of the cement has been crumbled after it fell straight into his head and to the ground.

I'm sorry Chim, Namjoon and Jin hyung, and thankfully I already told my parents that I love them. And, I hope I can atleast get my last salary from Mr. Min, so it'll be for Jimin.

He faintly heaves out a sigh, and he slowly closes his eyes, but he thinks he's now starting to hallucinate when he saw the wolf stop and turn his direction at him with his almost blurry vision.

And after that, everything fades into black.