4

He dismisses the fact that Yoongi saw his text for Jimin and puts it back in his pocket. Ofcourse he won't get fired, his boss is fucking his bestfriend anyway.

And again, he felt those piercing gaze and he slowly looks up, golden eyes staring back, his hands clutching his collar tightly.

But it didn't even last a second when an abrupt shake from the ground makes him fall on his butt, same goes for the people around.

What the—

Screams starts to form inside the museum as the ground beneath them continues to shake, Taehyung gets hit up by a realization.

There's an earthquake.

And what he's been experiencing earlier is because of an incoming disaster. He suddenly feel so dumb.

Dread fills up Taehyung's mind as he scrambles to get up, only to get down forcefully again because of the earthquake.

"Chiiim!" he screamed to no one in particular, as if Jimin can actually hear him. His precious bestfriend whose always there to save his life is not beside him. Tears starts to form in his eyes.

"Quick! Go outside!"

Different shouts gets mixed up as he tries to stand up while hunching and covering his head which he learned from school.

He tries to steady himself as he speed walks, but always gets pushed by different people flooding the hall.

"Stop pushing around!"

"I'm pregnant! Let me go out first!"

"C-Calm down! Stop—"

"Get out of the way, kid!" someone suddenly shoves him,  causing him to fall backwards all over again.

He grunts in pain and he cries out as someone steps on his hand. Suddenly, he heard a loud crash and when he looked beside him, he saw the half of a naked man's statue collapsed, which he doesn't know who. He furiously rubs his eyes as a debris accidentally went into it.

The people around doesn't seem to care that some of the displays are starting to fall out into the floor as the shattering glasses rings in the entire hall, not even minding others that are being pushed and left behind.

All of their aim is for themselves to be safe.

"Selfish pricks," he mumbled, not realizing that the tears are flowing out of his eyes.

As the chaos continues, he dizzily tries to get up again, not minding the curses and bumps of different bodies on his.

And yes, for the hundredth time, he falls on his butt again. But this time, feeling hopeless and frustrated, he literally wailed.

"I'm going to die!" he screams, "Why am I always in situations like this?" he sniffs while talking to himself, kicking around like a child.

First, the wolf guy almost killed him, and now this?

Wait, isn't it because of the wolf too? If he didn't go here, he wouldn't be stranded in the middle of the museum, sitting on the ground while crying like a 5 year-old.

Just then, he heard a low growl again from the distance. He's suddenly alarmed and he stops from crying.

He whips his head in the direction and he saw the wolf struggling, almost the same situation as his (except he's not crying) and he's dizzily trying to stand up. He's holding his head and from the distance, he can see red.

He starts to panic as he clumsily stands up, running to get a better look. As he stops and walks slowly, he saw that the wolf has his left eye closed, also clutching on the left side of his head as blood trickles down his face.

He gasped and he suddenly screamed, "You're bleeding!"

He's sure that he probably fell and smacked his head on the side of the marble chair, just right beside him when the earthquake happened.

Atleast they still provided him a chair though.

The wolf jumps in surprise as he glares at him, teeth baring and walking back.

Taehyung has a kind soul. His parents raised him to be the guy whose always sympathetic and helps others in need.

Even if it means it can kill you sometimes.