3

"So, you want to see that wolf?" the taxi driver asked Taehyung, who snapped out of his thoughts when he started a conversation.

"U-Uhh, yes... I'm curious." he mumbles and looks at the ID hanging below the rearview mirror. He found out the driver's name, Sihyuk.

Sihyuk laughs as he turns over the right. "Yeah, that wolf guy is really scary. But he got the looks y'know?" he shyly smiles.

"Indeed..."

After minutes of driving and small talking, the car now stopped in front of the museum, he climbed out of the car and Sihyuk slides open the window and shouts, "Good luck kid! Don't get too close." he said as he drives away.

If I want to die I would go pet him then.

Taehyung shuts his eyes as he inhales and exhales audibly. Did the wolf guy still remembers me?

Definitely not.

But he knows my scent?!

Omg what if— okay I can't back out now. His cage is probably a lot more secured.

He opens his eyes and can already see people who comes in and out of the entrance.

Kind of hesitant at first, but he's finally able to take a step and go inside.

And there, he's met with tons of people, and don't forget few medias that surrounds some guy. He comes a bit closer and he noticed that it's the same old guy who caught the wolf. Now head's wrapped with bandage, he still talks to the reporters like it's not a big deal, the annoying smile still on his face.

He walks and roams around the wide-spaced place, looking around and seeing some displays not getting much attention.

Following after a group of people in another direction, he finds himself in a lot more crowded part.

Some people even bumps on him as they all run in a particular direction.

He walks around but comes to an halt when he hears a loud growl and a few screams out of surprise. He looks to where it's coming from.

And there, he saw him inside the cage.

But the cage's floor is more elevated now so he's still can be seen from the distance.

And as he saw the same golden eyes like before, looking around his surroundings, he visibly shudders. Flashbacks of the wolf attacking him as an actual wolf entering his mind.

Why do I went here in the first place? Damn it.

It's weird but he felt like seeing the wolf guy again, specially by the fact that the guy didn't literally killed him—

Just kidding. He still thinks he wants his earlobe.

Remembering it, he hastily opens his backpack, gets his pink ear puffs from Seokjin and puts it on. He then nervously rubs his glove covered hands together.

From the distance, he stands there and observes the guy. A lot of people crowds the space and there's now another barrier in between his cage.

He noticed the collar that hangs around his neck as he grips it tightly and keeps on tugging it. His on fleek eyebrows— just like what Taehyung thinks— are furrowed and he keeps on snarling, showing his short but sharp fangs, expression clearly irritated.

Some woman snaps a picture of him with a flash, and the wolf squints before angrily coming to the direction and snapping at her, making her shriek in surprise, along with the other people that's near. But then, the wolf chokes because of the collar around his neck, holding onto it and coughing.

A far distance is not enough. Taehyung, being a curious person he is, wants to see him closer to examine more of the wolf's features as a "human-looking" one in person.

He starts to walk slowly to the cage while a lot of people passes by him in a quick pace, not minding Taehyung.

And no, he's not walking slowly because he feels his legs tremble because of fear, not really. Why would you think of that?

As he walks slower than a turtoise, he kind of felt the ground moving a bit which is weird and he thinks it's just because of too much people.

But nonetheless, he shrugs it off and looks straight ahead to the wolf, who now snarls at the other direction and keeps on scrunching his face and he can get to see more of his face a lot more clearly.

And... and...

And he looks kind of like a bunny.

What if he's a hybrid of a wolf, a bunny and a human?

How did that happened?

Like, wha—

He stops walking as he suddenly felt himself getting dizzy, he also feels like the ground moved a bit on his feet but he only holds his forehead and shuts his eyes, massaging it. He removes it when he opens his eyes, he gasps.
He's met with those golden eyes now staring back at him not so far away anymore.

He almost shrieked in surprise as the guy looks straight ahead literally on him for fuck's sake, now wearing a complete serious expression. And whose now only clutching the cage bar which is a lot more thicker. He saw how he raises his head and scrunches his face a little as he acts like he's sniffing something.

He feels trapped in the spot as he stares at the wolf, his piercing eyes making Taehyung kind of scared again but he can't keep his eyes off.

His eyes looks mysterious and... he finds it hard to say inside his mind but, it's beautiful and now he can't seem to stop looking at them.

Like it allures him.

Just a few days ago, he's scared shitless with those glaring golden eyes, what's happening with him?

The crowd in front noticed the abrupt stop of the wolf and they all looked on Tae's direction, now wondering why he is staring at him with seriousness.

He is so tensed with this small staring contest that's why when his phone ringtone suddenly goes off, he literally screamed and jumped a little, now holding on his chest as he breathes.

Wow, this is so embarrassing.

He looks in front and saw the people now looking at him weirdly, avoiding the wolf's piercing gaze. He quickly apologizes and gets his phone, seeing a message from his fucki— cute bestfriend, Jimin.

To: Jiminie pabo ♥ \(>∆<)/

im really going to fcking fire you.

Well, that's definitely not Jimin.