2

"Chim... I'm going to die... the wolf has a rabis—"

"Shh it's okay, you're now safe. The wolf didn't bit you—"

"The wolf bit my earlobe! Look!" Taehyung shows them his earlobe, which is red.

Seokjin gasps as he steps closer to take a look at his earlobe, "Tae, thank god you're not bitten, it's just—"

"He nibbled on my earlobe!" Taehyung screamed as he starts panicking, hands flailing around.

"Calm down Tae—"

"I can't calm down! I'm going to die!— ow!" he stopped when Namjoon hits his head. "There's no bite mark, stop overeacting."

They're now inside Tae's apartment after the incident, since he called them even though it's already in the middle of the night, waking the Namjin couple.

Jimin stays awake the whole time since he's so worried for his bestfriend. That's why when he calls him and told him the wolf has been caught, Jimin goes straight to his apartment along with Namjoon and Seokjin, both of their eyes half closed.

But they're now fully awake after Taehyung told them the whole scene. He's freaking out while telling them the story (don't forget the fact that Tae demonstrates how the wolf did it), and now that he already calmed down, they decided to leave since they have to wake up early tomorrow.

But Tae starts to cry again because, "What if the wolf escapes and he'll continue to eat my earlobe?!" and "the wolf knows my scent and he'll follow me in my apartment!"

Jimin sighs and decides to have a sleepover in Tae's apartment. They waved goodbye to Seokjin and Namjoon and Tae never forgets to hand them a homemade pepperspray and a knife for protection.

He's panicking so much that he didn't noticed he gave a bread knife instead.

Jimin and him are now laying in the bed, his bestfriend fast asleep and hugging Taehyung tight since he's still scared as fuck. He can't seem to fall asleep because every time he closes his eyes, the picture of the wolf appears, with the golden eyes staring back at him.

"Hey, get up. We need to go to work," Jimin, whose eyes are still closed, mumbled sleepily, as he shakes his shoulder.

"Tae? Wake up..." Jimin slowly opens his eyes as he sits up and stares at him, only to jump a little and shriek in surprise when Taehyung looks at him wide eyes, very faint dark circles in his eyes, "Why are you staring like that?!"

"I can't sleep." Taehyung said in a monotone voice, still staring at him with wide eyes.

"Tae, you look really creepy." Jimin said as he clutches on his chest.

Taehyung glares at the ceiling, "Everytime I try to close my eyes, the wolf appears! He cursed me and now he won't leave my mind even in—"

"The wolf didn't cursed you." Jimin sighs, "I'll tell Yoongi— I mean Mr. Min an excuse about you being absent. You can continue your sleep." Jimin gets up from the bed only to be stopped by Taehyung, whose gripping his wrist and giving him puppy eyes.

"Chim, don't leave me," he said, acting cute.

"It's daylight."

"But—"

"The wolf will get caught before even getting to your apartment."

"But!—"

"Shh, don't think too much about it," Jimin fixes the blanket and ruffles Tae's hair. "Now, continue to sleep!"