Chapter 9

As I sit down beside Sean I make sure his shirt rides up a little on my thigh. I hear him growl lowly signaling that he noticed it. He leans down towards me.

"What do you think you are doing kitten? " his voice low enough for only me to hear.

I look up at him innocently. "What do you mean? I'm wearing your shirt. Is that not ok?" I tilt my head slightly.

He narrows his eyes at me trying to see through my facade but I don't show anything other than innocence. He slowly looks away glancing at me every few seconds until he thinks he knows for sure I wouldn't try anything. Oh boy how wrong he was.

I fake a yawn stretching my arm up to the ceiling making my chest perk out a bit more and push against the shirt making the fabric around the buttons strain. I hear coughing beside me.

I turn to look at Sean acting concerned at him choking. "Oh are you ok wolfy? Do I need to help you?" I put a hand on his thigh generally close to his member.

He snaps his head towards me confusion and lust swimming through his eyes before he slowly shakes his head. Hmm our mate is quiet slow on picking up on our plan isn't he Clara?

I agree with Pharah as I nod and turn back to my food but keeping my hand where it was on his thigh. As I take a bite of the waffle that on my plate I move my hand closer to his member moaning out at the taste.

I make eye contact with one of the females sitting across from me. She was the nurse that helped me. I think he name was Hayden. She's watching me smirking. Ahh she's caught on.

I wink at her secretly and she just smiles before playing along. "So, how's your day been Sean?" She asks him looking back down at her food.

I slowly run my hand over his groin palming it slightly as he goes to speak. "It's been.. Good. " he strains not to let out a moan his eyes growing a little darker. His eyes snap over to me but I ignore him completely continuing to eat and moan at the deliciousness of my food.

I continue rubbing him through his pants moaning in delight at the food. Hayden continues talking to him. He starts shifting around in his seat as I continue on. He let out a low lustful growl before leaning towards me.

"If you don't want me to take you upstairs and fully make you mine. I suggest you stop kitten" his voice an octave low made my thighs clench together. I wasn't sure I was entirely ready so I rubbed him once more before pulling my hand back off of him.

I smirk on the inside I was planning on that and already had a plan to continue in teasing him. He straightens his shoulders up acting like nothing happened. Me and Hayden make eye contact and I give her a small smirk before glancing at the water jug in between us.

She follows my gaze and smirks as well. She fake yawns turning as she stretches  her arms, her hand hitting the jug make water fly into Sean's lap. Me and her both gasp putting out hands on our mouth.  I grab napkins and starts to "dry the water" off of his pants.

Hayden stands up repeatedly bowing up and down. "Im so sorry beta! Please forgive me! I didn't mean too!" I hear a low growl come from Sean.

I continue rubbing the water off until a hand grabs both of my wrists another lifting my head by the thumb so I'm looking up into Sean's eyes. They are black with lust.

He strains out "kitten, run and hide. Or the big bad wolf is going to get you" after he said that he nips my mark and let's my wrists go. I'm shocked for a second. Before I hear him counting down.