Chapter 15

I lay beside Sean blushing after the fun we just had. He's holding my hand and playing with my hair as he is sitting up watching a tv show now.  All I can do is stare at my smexy mate. He smirks lightly.

"I'm smexy now?" He looks down at me making me blush brighter since I forgot that he could read my thoughts now.

"Uhm..... yes. Yes you are!" He chuckles and shakes his head. "And what exactly does smexy mean kitten?"

"Well...it means smart and sexy! Which you very much are both of those things.." he raises an eyebrow looking at me like I grew two head. It makes me embarrassed and I let go of his hand throwing the covers over my face my tail thumping on the bed. I hear a chuckle before his weight on the bed disappears.

I frown before letting out a scream as the blankets are thrown off of me and arms wrap around my throwing me over a shoulder. My tail is whipping back and forth and my ears are twitching fast. "Sean! "

His laugh rumbles through his body. I let out a small laugh mixed with a purr as I prop my self up with my elbow in the middle of his back, my tail still whipping back and forth. Sean grabs it and I gasp. He growls lowly before slowly rubbing it making me gasp out and my toes curl.

My arm slips from the middle of the back as his other hand starts to rub my butt getting dangerously close to a certain area each time he goes down before shooting back up to the top, all the while he still pulls and plays with my tail I continue letting out small whimpers of pleasure trying to wiggle away or closer. I'm not entirely sure what I'm trying to do.

Sean moved so fast all I had time to do was gasp. He now has me in front of him presses up against the wall holding me up by having my legs wrapped around his waist. His hand on my tail has paused for now as he leans forward and captures my lips with his. He asks for entrance by nipping my bottom lip, but I deny him which makes him growl lowly.

The growl makes me shiver with want against him. He smirks and nips my bottom lip once again and I instantly let him in. We fight for dominance I almost win before he grips my butt and jerks my tail making me instantly forget I'm fighting for dominance and a wave of pleasurable pain goes through me.

He growled lustfully and uses his hand on my butt to grind me against him sending pleasure through my core. A small breathless moan comes from my mouth. Soon after I'm back on the bed and he's attacking me with kisses and tugs on my tail before he stops and looks up at me his eyes shining. " I've gotta go kitten.." he takes a deep breath smelling my arousal his eyes flickering and growling " pack duties call kitten. I promise I'll be back." And with that he disappears out of the room after getting a shirt.

I sit there my mouth agape that he left me aroused and horny. Why that little wolf! Pharah seems mad now. I whimper pharah I don't like this feeling he should've have helped us. Yes yes. But we can help ourselves you know....    with that thought in mind I slowly run my hands down my body and in between my legs hovering slightly before taking my self to heaven.

While I'm "in heaven" I hear Sean's voice through my head. "Kitten what are you doing.. your thoughts running through your cute little head of yours isn't helping me get there quicker. It's making me work slower.." I chuckle lightly but I continue doing what I was doing moaning out and arching my back slightly. "Wouldn't have been a probl..." I break off in a small moan before continuing "a problem if you would've helped me Wolfy. Now I'm helping my self.. if only a big strong wolf could've helped me find my kingdom come..." I hear a loud growl echo through the house.

I gasp as thoughts that weren't mine went through my head. I moan quietly muffling it into my hand as the images floated through turning me on even more than I was. I find my release and stats up at the ceiling dazed. "Woah..." I hear his chuckle through my head before he cuts off the link. I whimper and stretch out before rolling out of the bed landing on my feet and a thump.

Humming and walk to the bathroom before drawing water into the bathtub. It instantly steams up and I close the door loving the warmth. I settle my self in the tub after putting bubble bath in it. I start purring as I lean my head against the wall behind me.

I hear Haley's voice come through my head "hey Clara... something is wrong with Sean. He seems very mad and storming up to your room... be ready..." she cuts off the mind link then. I get worried I didn't do anything did I? 

I hear the door slam open and I sink under the water except for my eyes as I stare at the bathroom door holding back whimpers of fear.

Soon after the bathroom door flies off it's hinges and Sean stands staring at me with what looks like hate.  "Why didn't you tell me Clara?!" I flinch and stay quiet. What is he talking about.

He stomps over and grabs me jerking me out of the bathroom making me yelp. I instantly start crying and trying to get away. "Tell me Clara!" I cry out as his grip tightens.

"I.. I don't know what you mean! What are you asking Sean?!" I whimper and fall to my knees as he hold my arm. 

He growls loudly "Why did your parents kill mine?!" Everything stops and I stare at the ground the words ringing through my ears. My parents killed his?