Chapter 23

I stand infront of my mate and the alpha glaring at the girl in front of me. My arms crossed and Bastet pacing in my head.

"I told you if you came back i would kill you". I snarled widing my stance into a defensive one as she moves forward slightly with a smirk.

"Oh little kitty, how wrong you are. I wont be getting hurt or killed by anyone today. I just came to take you back to your... I mean the King and Queen. They are requesting your prescence. You either come peacefully or not only will people dissapear and never come back from this pack but from the kingdom as well.. ones of all ages is what they said." She smiles evily.

I start shaking wanting to shift and rip her to shreds but i take a calming breath but keeping my self on alert.

"They arent the best royalty willing to throw their own kingdom down the drain, just for some small cat? So why do they really want me. They want to kill me dont they?"

She just chuckles and before i know it shes in front of me holding my chin in a tight grip, the ears and tail of her cheetah popping out. She jerks my head up to where im looking at her in the eyes leaning down slowly.

I hear Sean and the Alpha growl but i throw my hand up stopping them from moving. She wont hurt me not if her precious king and queen want me.

She stops leaning in, as shes so close if she wanted she could lick my cheek, before smirking. "You already know the answer to that silly kitty. Of course they want you dead. They wouldnt have sent me otherwise. But they do want to see you. I figured id let them see you alive first" She growls out.

I move quickly grabbing her wrist yanking her off of me, but keeping a tight grip on her wrist so she cant pull away. My tiger ears and tail popping out for the strength, my voice as bastets for authority. "Then kill me right now. They want me dead. Try it i dare you."

Her eyes wide as she tries to pull her wrist from my grasp. "You are a demon! You will cause the kingdom to fall! War will be upon us!" I feel something dark and sinister surround me as she says that. My lips pull up into a smirk as I lean forward slightly.

"I look forward to ripping you apart then, kitty." My voice laced with venom and not my own, I look at her my grip on her wrist tightening pulling her down to my level. "Ill even do it in front of your precious king and queen and anyone you love. Piece by piece." I tilt my head slightly the smirk still there before I shove the cheetah away.

She whimpers softly stumbling backwards grabbing her wrist holding it to her chest. "Y.. you will regret this!" She shifts into her cheetah and runs away with her tail tucked.

I gasp shaking my head the veil of darkness and the sinister feeling lifting off of me. I blink flexing my hand watching the cheetah run before I cant see her anymore her little army following after.

I hear an awkward cough from behind me. Oh right my mate and the alpha was with us. I turn on my heel looking up at my mate tilting my head giving a smile. He looks proud but also kind of scared of me.

Sean smiles back and holds his hand out to me. "Come on princess lets go finish what we started." I nod smiling and blushing.

I turn to the Alpha bowing my head. "Sorry for the cheetah. I do hope she doesnt come back. I appreciate you for letting me come!" He chuckles.

Seans Pov.

She throws her hand up signaling for me and the alpha to stay where we were. I whine softly but listens. The cheetah leans in closely hissing into Claras ear.  "You already know the answer to that silly kitty. Of course they want you dead. They wouldnt have sent me otherwise. But they do want to see you. I figured id let them see you alive first"

I start shaking and I go to move forward but my alphas hand stops me. I look up at him as he watches shaking his head.

I look back just in time to see Clara grabbing onto the cheetahs wrist holding her tightly her tigers ears and tail popping out her eyes shining brightly with rage. "Then kill me right now. They want me dead. Try it i dare you."

The cheetahs eyes widen and she tries to jerk her wrist away from my mates grasp. "You are a demon! You will cause the kingdom to fall! War will be upon us!"

After she says that Claras entire demeanor changes. She becomes more tense and black markings crawl up her arms very slowly stopping right below her elbow. From where I am standing her eyes look gold.  She leans in closer to the cheetah.

"I look forward to ripping you apart then, kitty." Her voice said a promise. It was also different from the other ones shes used "Ill even do it in front of your precious king and queen and anyone you love. Piece by piece." She tilts her head a sinister smile playing against her lips before she shoves the cheetah.

The girl stumbles backwards instantly grabbing her wrist and holding it to her chest with a whimper. "Y.. you will regret this!"

As she runs away with her tail tucked i watch Clara. The markings on her arms dissapear quicker than they appeared and the look on her face changes. She gasps softly shaking her head as if shaking away that sinister being.

"I thought the demon wouldnt come out unless something were to happen to a loved one.." the alpha coughs awkwardly not knowing what to think or say. Clara perks up and turns to me with a smile.

She looks so innocent. I smile back. I am a little scared of my dear kitten. But I know she can handle her self. I hold my hand out to her. "Come on princess. Lets go finish what we started." I watch as she blushed my heart swelling.

She turns to the alpha giving her head a bow thanking him for letting her come with. He just responds by chuckling and waving her off.

She prances up to me grabbing my hand and snuggling up into my arm. This precious little kitten is feisty and has a lot of tricks up her sleeve that she doesnt even know about. Still... why did the demon make an appearance now?

She sighs "what do you mean what we started. We were just taking a nap wolfy"? She looks up at me with her head tilted.

I give a smirk. "Mustve been my dream then kitten" with that I send her dirty thoughts and scenes through our mindlink making her stumble and her breath quicken. She looks up at me lust in her eyes her ears twitching. "Oh you arent a wolf. You are a sly little fox!" She yells blushing as I scoop her up walking to the room planning on doing everything I did to her in my dream I had with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○○○○○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late chapters my little shifters. Momma shifter works 2 jobs and im trying hard to update as much as possible. I hope this doesnt confuse anybody!