Chapter 12

Hello my lil shifters! I changed Clara's age to seventeen to do something in the story that's a big surprise for the next few chapters.  So for the heat deal Werecats have their heat in the last month of their seventeenth year when they are getting ready to turn eighteen.  Sorry and thank you my lil shifters. Momma shifter out! 😘😘

-One week later-

I whimper and arch my back pain shooting through me. I call out for my mate. "S..Sean!!!" Fire spreads through my limbs and my hair sticks to my head with sweat.

I hear feet pounding against the floor as he runs to my aid. The door slams open and Sean stands there panting and looking at me his eyes flickering. He slowly stalks towards me before crawling into bed. I blink and he's shirtless pulling my body on top of his.

I moan out as his skin against mine feels like heaven. I whimper lightly and nuzzle my nose into his neck. "Please just make this stop Sean. I don't want to be in pain anymore. "

I hear a loud sigh. "Just one more day kitten. If it doesn't go away then I will rock your world until it does. He starts kissing down my jaw line and towards my mark. I gasp at the feeling tilting my head to the side giving him more access.

Sean starts nibbling on my mark making me let out a small moan and my hips buck slightly.  He grunts and sits up moving back so his back is against the headboard.

I wiggle my hips until I'm sitting with my legs on either side of him. He starts nibbling my mark more, gripping my hips and makes me grind into him. I gasp my hands going to his hair pulling on it lightly.

He lets out a groan before holding my hips still as he looks up at me with lust filled eyes. Smiling he kisses my lips softly. "I love you so much Clara. "

"I love you too Sean." He smiles again and starts kissing me again.

It quickly turns into a lust filled kiss his grip on my hips tightening. I gasp into the kiss as he grinds up against me. He takes it too his advantage and shoves his tongue in my mouth.

We fight for dominance in the kiss of course he wins as he continues to grind against me making a pressure start to build up in my core. I moan breaking the kiss to catch my breath throwing my head back. He starts kissing up and down my jaw and neck running his hands up and down my sides.

I start grinding against him pulling on his hair as he starts to knead on my breasts through my bra. He continues grinding against me latching onto my mark sucking on it making the pressure in my core become greater. My moans become more loud and breathing more erratic.

As I get more turned on my tail pops out as well as my ears. Sean chuckles and grab ahold of my tail. If you're wondering no he's not gonna mate with me yet. This just helps the pain go away even if it's just for an hour.

He tugs on my tail while grinding into me simultaneously. I let out a moan mixed with a whine. I use one hand to knead the breast he wasn't working on.
I moan and roll my hips as the pressure in my core starts to become too great.

"S..Sean.. " he lets out a loud grunt continuing to grind against my lower half rubbing my tail furiously.

"I know baby.. " his voice sends shocks through my body making my core tighten even more. Right as I'm about to release he bites down on his mark and tugs on my tail sending my to oblivion.

After my moment of heaven I come crashing back down to earth and I notice I'm laying on Sean's chest my ear against it listening to his heartbeat. I start purring loudly loving the sound his heart makes.

Thump thump. Thump thump.

"I love you so much Clara. " I hum In response. I wait a moment. Do I really love him? Yes. Yes I do.

"I love you too Sean. " I look up at him and smile brightly.

With that smile and cuddle into him as he lifts me up and carries me to the bathroom. He looks down at me smiling before slowly setting me down on the floor and starting a bath.

He fills it up and puts a bath bomb in it. I hum as the strong wonderful smell wafts from the bath tub. Sean chuckles shaking his head at me before lifting me up to my feet. I whimper lightly and struggles to take my bra off. Why won't the damn thing come off!

I huff lightly before finally getting it unhooked and off. I gasp as the cold air hits them. Sean lets out a growl staring at me. I gasp and quickly covers my self staring up at him my eyes wide. I forgot all about my scars on my chest that came from Macy.

He steps forward making me take a step back. He growls again his eyes darkening making me whimper lightly before Pharah pushes her self forward so I wouldn't be scared. Now she's half in control of me and I'm half in control.

Sean takes another step which makes us take another backward. We repeat this until I'm up against a wall. He growls again taking the last step he needs so he's right in front of me.

"Kitten let me see them. " Pharah shakes our head. She's also self conscious about our scars she doesn't like anyone looking at them.

He growls again making Pharah take full control of my body but not shifting. "No. I won't let you look at our scars. " she growls out loudly.

"I'm gonna see them one way or the other kitten. Might as well show me now. "

Pharah lets out a loud threatening growl. It just angers Sean more. He grabs us by the forearms and tries to get our arms off so he could see. Pharah holds fast and glares at him growling.

A flash of confusion crosses his face as he cant get us to budge. Even I am confused. Pharah just laughs at him.

"Poor wolfy. Can't get us to move can you? Not even with the strength of a beta. " she laughs again. "There's a reason for that. But why would I tell you. Even Clara doesn't know what I.... No. What we or who we really are. Only I know. I can't tell until she turns eighteen. I made a promise and I'm going to keep it!"

Sean just growls and struggles to get us to show again. Pharah growls loudly. Making the mirror over the sink crack. "Stop!"

Sean instantly stops and steps back his eyes wide staring at us. Pharah growls at him again before going back into the back of my head. I fall to my knees feeling weak.

I whimper lightly. "Wh..what just happened..?" I feel Sean's eyes boring into my back as I stare down at the ground confused.

He sighs and lifts me up slowly pulling my panties off before setting me down in the warm water. I sink down to into the water to hide my breasts. I look up at Sean.

He smiles. "What ever Pharah was talking about I'll help you through it. I love you. I have to go get some stuff done for the alpha. I'll be back in about an hour. " he kisses my forehead and walks out.