chapter 18

Clara P.O.V
I never got back in my bath. I had fallen asleep while Sean was walking us back to the room and didnt wake back up until the next day.

I woke up laying beside Sean cuddles up to his side, while he was playing with the tip of my tail watching a tv show. He smirks slightly as I yawn cuddling closer into his side loving the warmth coming from his body. He starts pulling and playing with my tail more causing me to let out a pleading moan.

He lets out a small growl " Now kitten hush hush. Its 8 in the morning and if you dont want to wake anyone up. You need to be quiet." As he speaks he pushes me so im laying on my back and hes holding himself up looking down at me. I let off a soft whimper but nods anyway.

He smirks "good kitty." My heart flutters and my core tightens at those words. Its new and I like it. He smirks and pulls my shirt up over my head. He pauses before taking it all the way off. "Do you trust me kitty?" I nod instantly.

He smiles and leans down kissing me before tying the shirt around my hands so I can't move them away from each other. He then puts both of them up above my head. "Now dont move them. If you do, I will go get handcuffs, and cuff you to the headboard." I gasp and nod.

He smirks and winks at me before kissing my lips. He starts to kiss down my jaw down to my mark lingering there before continuing downwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a small whimper my legs and wrists throbbing. I blink my eyes open yawning and sitting up, wincing slightly. I look around the room and notice its 12 in the afternoon when glancing at the alarm clock on the bed side table.

I hear the bathroom door open and look over to see Sean walking out with a towel hanging loosely around his waist showing off his abs and v-line. Water droplets run down his chest. My tail starts thumping on the bed my lips parting as my core throbs slightly.

He glances over at me smirking " Well goodmorning sleeping beauty, I'd stop looking at me like that unless youd want to be fucked back into sleep." I gasp at his words before instantly looking away taking a deep breath.

I look back over towards him to see thats his putting on a shirt and boxers which makes me realize im still naked. I look around the floor near the bed for my shirt. I huff not being able to find any kind of clothes near me.

"Kitten I put all of the clothes that were in the floor in the dirty laundry basket" as i look up i get hit in the face with a shirt and a pair of boxers. "Pfft sorry kitten, I thought you had quick reflexes."

I roll my eyes before putting on the shirt and the boxers. I stand up only to have the boxers fall down. I pout and pull them back up and roll them up so they would stay up on my hips.

I look up at Sean and giggle while he just raises an eyebrow at me. My stomach growls, extremely loud and Sean bursts out laughing before coming and picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck clinging to him. Putting my face in the crook of his neck i hum softly closing my eyes taking in his sent my tail wrapping around his arm thats underneath my butt holding me up.

He carries me down to the kitchen amd sets me on a stool before turning around and turning the stove on. Watching him I lean on my elbow holding my head up smiling softly. He continues cooking starting to hum softly.

My ears wiggle at the sound and my tail thumps against the leg of the stool along to the tune of his humming. My eyes close the feeling of tiredness filling my body. Sean chuckles making me open my eyes and see he is holding two plates of food with his eyebrow raised. "Still tired princess?"

I blush and smile sheepishly. "Well.. uhm not really my fault." He chuckles shaking his head placing the plate of food in front of me. He hands me a fork and sits down beside me.

I hum in delight and starts eating. "You are an amazing cook you know that?" I mumble with my mouth full. I continue shoveling food into my mouth humming in delight with each bite.

Sean chuckles before eating his food slowly. "Well thank you princess. My mother taught me." I smile up at him and nod. "It was my favorite thing to do with her." He smiles at rememberance. He sighs softly before finishing eating. I put my hand on his thigh in reassurance that I am there now and i wont ever leave him willingly. He smiles grabbing my hand.

"Now lets get you cleaned up princess. We are going to meet the pack tonight.. well you and Haley is." He picks up our empty plates and places them in the sink before coming back and lifting me back up into his arms. I wiggle around until he lets me go.

"I can walk on my own sir." He raises an eyebrow before putting his hands up smirking slightly. Before putting his hand out bowing slightly.

"After you princess." I smile and starts to walk away before a slight pain happens between my legs. I whine and stumble slightly. "Everything ok princess?" I dont even have to turn to see the smirk.

"Oh shut up Sean! This is your fault!" I whimper as he chuckles picking me up bridal style.

"Aw dont be mad at me. You loved it. Youll feel better after your bath." I sigh and cuddle into his chest mentally preparing myself to meet a lot of werewolves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I am going to start putting the more sexual scenes in a book that way if you want to read them then you can! And if you dont well you dont have to scroll through it! 😁 also sorry once again for the late updates im trying back to the story!!! The book with the sexual scenes is called Exlpicit Chapters!