chapter 21

Claras POV

I yawn and stretch out waking up slowly my ears and tail popping out. I open my eyes looking around as i sit up.  My wounds dont hurt anymore i glance down and notice they all are closed and healed perfect.

I hum happily before glancing around the room. I see Sean asleep in a chair beside the bed. We are still in the hospital. I wonder how long ive been out. I stand up and walk over to Sean.

I climb onto his lap and snuggle into his warmth my tail wrapping around his leg lightly. I hum before leaning up and start kissing his face. I kiss his forhead, nose, cheeks, eyelids, before finally kissing his lips. I gasp softly when his hands snake up and grip my ass. He lets out a small growl before taking control of this kiss. One of his hands runs up my back and neck up into my hair.

He grips a handful of my hair lightly tilting my head back deepening the kiss making a small moan come from me. As I grip onto his shoulder. He slowly pulls away from my lips kissing down my neck and to my mark biting onto it softlt making me moan again and squirm grinding against him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We head out of the hospital him carrying me bridal style. My face red and hair wild as i snuggle into his chest humming a song softly. He grips me tighter smiling brightly like he just won a trophy.

I giggle at the thought smiling up at him. It turns out I was asleep for 2 days. Sean was worried sick but knew i would pull through. He could feel my body getting stronger through the mate bond. Haley was terrified of the fight that happened and has been hiding from any male other than Sean.

I sigh softly snuggling more into his warmth. He was taking me to Haley now so I could calm her down. Once we reach her door he sets me down. I knock softly. "Haley sweetheart."

As soon as she hears its my voice the door swings open and she jumps into my arms wailing. I sniffle and hug her tightly as i fall backwards onto my butt. "I am so sorry Haley, I felt like i needed to do something. I didnt think it would be that hard to fight someone like her."

"I dont want to loose you. I.. when i seen you fall into Seans arms I got so scared." I hug her tighter and sigh.

I glance up at Sean who smiles softly. I stand up holding Haley close. "We need a movie night." I say as I walk into Haleys room Sean following after us closing the door with a soft click. I let Haley down. She runs over to her little tv and movie collection. She pulls out a movie and holds it up to me. She pulled out Barbie: the 12 dancing princesses.

I giggle softly and look to Sean. "Go get some snacks wolfy!" He chuckles before doing a mock salute and rushing out of the room ans to the kitchen.

A few hours later im tucking haley into bed. I walk up to mine and Seans room. He had already walked up to it to take a shower. I close the room door behind me, shuffling to the bathroom. I strip and slowly get in the shower with Sean.

He instantly wraps his arms around me hugging me to him. I rest my hands on his arm and my cheek against his chest we stand there for a few minutes letting the water pelt against us both my hair starting to stick to my face.

I start sniffling softly. "Sean im sorry. It seems i put my self in danger and make you and everyone worry more than anything." He hugs my tighter with a sigh.

"My sweet little kitten, I dont want you upset about that. You did protect us and the pack doing what you did." He kisses the top of my head. "I did not see her when she moved all i know is i was tense and then both you and her were fighting. There is no way we wouldve have been able to fight her. You did what you had to do. And if anyone didnt trust you to protect them then they do now."

I smile softly before letting my mind wonder off in though as Sean starts to wash my hair for me. The girls eyes seemed so familiar. I wonder if i knew her from the orphanage or if i knew her when i was actually princess. I feel my brow crease in confusion.

If she was someone i knew from before my parents through me away, who was she to me. Sean rubs the crease in my brow away tilting his head. "Whats bothering you little kitty?"

"I feel like ive seen that girl before. I remember her eyes. I cant remember if she was from the orphanage a while ago or if I knew her from the palace before i was thrown away." He frowns softly with a growl.

"What ever the case, you have me now. And an entire family. We are here for you and we also have a library full of history books. Im sure you could find something in the books." I laugh softly looking up at him.

"Oh wolfy. Thank you. I love you Sean. Alot."  He smiles brightlt before kissing me back.

"I love you to, Clara, my little kitten."

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello little shifters. A little bit of a shorter chapter i know. And i do apologize for it. But i havent had much time to think of what i wanted to do for this chapter and i feel like ive kept you waiting long enough. I love you all. Hope you enjoy. Ill try to get the next chapter up asap. ❤