chapter 20

Claras Pov

As the ceremony comes to a close an unsuspected visitor arrives. No one knows who the are and why they have come. Bastet and byakko are both telling me to grab Haley and hide within the crowd. I look towards Haley and see that she to is looking at me. Her tiger must be saying the same. I inch away from Sean towards Haley. The luna notices and sets her down. I grab Haleys arm and pull her close to me.

I tense up straining my hearing. There is more than one person here. Its not just the person whos standing in front of everyone. I lock eyes with Sean before glancing towards the trees around us. He gets the hint and mind links everyone in the pack. I am still not able to. That will take a few hours before im able to mindlink them.

The alpha and luna starts growling. I look towards the person slinking into the crowd of werewolves dragging haley with me.

Its a girl. She has long black hair that goes down to her knees. Shes dressed in all black. Standing with her arms crossed and her feet spread shoulder length apart. Her lip turns up in a snarl. Her eyes fall on me and stops me in my tracks. They are a dark green, I feel as though I recognize them from somewhere.

"I am not here to fight with you disgusting flea bags! Im only here for the tiger amongst you." Her voice bellows. Its surprisingly loud and deep. She keeps her eyes locked on mine. "If you do not give her up we will fight. She belongs to the king and the queen. She will be taken."

I look towards Sean and see him shaking in anger. I let out a sharp whine which makes him stop and glance towards me. I shake my head mouthing to him not to get mad.

He growls lowly before the Alpha speaks. "She belongs to us now Cat! Shes part of our pack. You will not take her."

The girl lets out a shrill laugh. "You cannot defy the kings orders mutt. He has soldiers surrounding you right now. Your puny pack wont last a minute against his soldiers."

He growls loudly. "You will not disrespect my pack, kinned or working for royalty or not. Little girl you need to learn manners!"

She makes a clicking sound with her tongue before shifting with a roar. She turns into a Cheetah. Bastet growls lowly in my head pacing.

She looks to me again before letting out another roar. More cat shifters come out from the woods behind her and around everyone in the clearing. Every wolf starts shifting standing behind their.. our alpha growling. Our luna has shifted as well standing in front of him.

I find that weird. Its usually the girl being protected. Why has he not shifted yet. Sean has shifted and is standing in front of me growling lowly. His wolf is beautiful.

Now is no time to think about that. I glare at the girl whos ruined this day growling. She lifts her lip showing her long teeth crouching down getting ready to leap. I tense up she will be faster than Sean. She would be faster than of the wolves here. I watch her closesly.

The moment I see her muscles give the slightest twitch I shifted into my panther form and lunge over Sean. We slam into each other before rolling slightly overtop each other. We snap and bite at each other. We finally stop rolling me landing on top. I continue snapping and clawing away at her and she does the same. Bastet takes over more and I feel myself grow stronger and more fierce.

She manages to kick me off. I dig my claws into the ground sliding to a stop my tail twitching as I move to position myself between her and Sean. I wont let anyone hurt Sean or anyone in this pack.

Seans pov

Before I could blink Clara had lept over me and collided with the cheetah. I stood shocked at how quick it happened. As they roll to a stop they both let out loud growls. Their true powerwaves slam into everyone in the clearing.