Plan Getting Rid of Katherine is a go: part 1

After I was all ready for the masquerade ball I walked downstairs to wait for my ride. I was going to head over there with Jeremy and Bonnie. Elena was going to come later. When I got downstairs I heard them talking. It looked important so I stayed back, and let them talk.
After a minute or so, I walked out, and once Jeremy saw me he stopped talking in mid sentence and watched me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Um, no reason." He replied looking away.

I nodded, and looked away. "So... Are we ready to go?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes, if were all ready. And when the spell is ready." Bonnie replied, walking away.

I nodded following, Jeremy after me. "Okay good."

🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

We walked into the Lockwood mansion, for the ball. I instantly saw Bonnie's relative. "Hey Bonnie, do feel anything? Like something pulling you somewhere?"

She looked at me confused, "yes I do. What is it?"

"Its like a family thing, or maybe coven?" I informed. "But do you see her?" I asked her.

She looked around, then stopped. "Is that her?" She asked nodding her head in the direction of the dark haired girl.

"Yea." I nodded. "Go talk to her" I encouraged. She walked away, towards her relative. When I turned around to see Jeremy looking anywhere but me. I saw the Elena look alike walking towards the garden. I quickly pulled out my phone to text Stefan.

Messages with Steffie

She's coming your way!
9:35 message read

I was more nervous than excited now. I didn't know how this would exactly play out. A couple minutes later Jeremy got a message. I looked over his shoulder and read the message. It said 'your turn'.

He was about to leave but I grabbed his arm to stop him. "Be careful" I said worriedly. He nodded. I let go, and he walked away.

"-Stefan and Damon want to meet you by the lake." I heard Jeremy say faintly. I walked closer ready for my part. I kept walking and bumped into Jeremy.

"Oh. I'm so sorry." I looked between the two. I tried to keep my heart from beating rapidly. Katherine looked at me in a menacing way. "I found you on the road right?" She asked.

"Yea. Your Elena right?" I asked.

"Yes I am. This is my brother Jeremy."

"Hey" I said to him. "Thanks for letting me stay at your house for a couple hours."

"Yea. No problem." She smiled.

I nodded and walked away towards the food table. Now all I had to do was wait.

Caroline's POV:

I got a text message from Jeremy. It said 'your up'.

I put my phone away and walked down the hallway. All of a sudden I was slammed up against the wall. Katherine was there holding me up by my neck.

"Where's Bonnie?" She asked.

"I-I don't know" I exclaimed.

"Show me where Bonnie is!" Her hand tightening.

"Okay! Okay!" I cried out.

She let me go but held onto my hair. I bright her over to the right room. "She's in there" I told her. She fully let go and crossed the threshold.

"I can't believe I did it. I fooled the Katherine Peirce." I gloated. She ran toward me but couldn't pass the door. I saw Stefan come out from behind her. I turned around and cockily waved to her from behind my back.
🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

Hope you enjoyed it! 609 words