Vampnapped

Ever since the whole ordeal that happened with Damon, he's been ignoring me. I guess I figured that would happen since I saw his break down. I've been staying at the Boarding House lately, since I didn't want to be watched by Elena 24/7. I also haven't talked to Elijah since he dropped me off here after our training. He hasn't even tries to contact me. I haven't told anyone that I'm a vampire yet. It just didn't seem to important, with everything that's been going on. All of a sudden the door of the guest room opened slightly, and Stefan's head popped into view.

"We're going to see Caroline" Stefan said. Since I was already dressed I quickly ran out of he room, without any vampire speed.

Once I got to the front door, Stefan was still walking down the stairs. I groaned in annoyance. "Stefan! Move your ass! Walk faster!" Stefan smiled and picked up his pace.
🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Once we got to Caroline's house, Stefan quickly knocked on the front door. Caroline raced over, and allowed him into her home. I stood on the outside, hoping not to be told to cone in. "What's going on?" Stefan asked.

"Tyler knows. Tyler knows you and Damon killed Mason" Caroline freaked.

"What?" Stefan asked incredulously. "Why didn't you call Damon?"

"Because he would've killed him!" Caroline asked.

"Maybe he's right, Caroline. Maybe all werewolves should be dead. What if Tyler decides to fight back? Huh? He has every right too."

"Exactly, Stefan. He does have every right too, which means you can't punish him for it" I scolded still outside.

"Not him. He's my friend" Caroline agreed. Stefan looked up at the ceiling, but nodded.

"You" he pointed at me. "Stay with Caroline."

"What?" I whined. "But I wanna help."

"Stay with Caroline" Stefan ordered slowly walking out the door. I pouted but listened anyway.

"Wanna go to the grill?" Caroline asked after a moment.
🌠🌠🌠🌠

After hanging out with Caroline at the grill, we decided to go somewhere else. Before we got to her car, matt called her name. After they talked awhile they made plans for tonight. But I don't remember them hanging out. Jules showed up behind Caroline as she tried to unlock her car. 'Probably because it never happened' I scolded myself. I fast walked over beside Caroline as she turned around to face Jules.

"Are you Caroline?" Jules asked completely ignoring me.

"Yes" Caroline replied innocently.

"Have you seen Tyler?" Jules asked.

"I haven't heard from him since earlier" Caroline replied turning back to her car.

I watched Jules carefully as she said "I know you're lying."

"Is that one of werewolf tricks?" Caroline snapped. Jules hummed.

"Well, I have a little trick myself" Caroline said whipping around. Suddenly Jules was gone, replaced by a man. He sprayed her with vervain laced spray, temporarily blinding her.

"No!" I screamed jumping in front of Caroline. Suddenly a bullet pierced my chest. I landed on my back, and before I lost consciousness, another gun shot rang out.
🌠🌠🌠🌠

Warm liquid poured down my throat as I awakened. I choked on it and sat up, coughing it up. Red, and sticky. Blood. I frantically looked left to right, and jumped when I saw Caroline a foot away from me, crying.

"I'm sorry" she cried.

"What?" I croaked out.

"You died, and I gave you my blood." She thinks she turned me. But she didn't. Realization came upon her features. "Oh, no. You need human blood" she whispered.