The Full Moon

The sun was shining through the window, into my face. I groaned and turned over on my other side. I tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't because of the talking from the other room. I slowly open my eyes to see dark blue bedding. 'This isn't my bed.' I frantically sat up and got out of the bed. I scan the room and realize something. With the way the bedroom is set up, I can tell I'm in Jeremy's bedroom. Thankfully Jeremy wasn't in the room, to notice my little freak out. My heart calmed down, as I walked out of the room, almost running into Elena.

"Woah" I said jumping back.

Elena furrowed her eyebrows pointing toward the door I just came out of. "What were you doing in there" she asked.

I turned around around looking at the door, and turned back "uh, sleeping" I nodded.

"Yea, okay. We'll talk later" she nods rushing down the stairs, as I follow.

"We're you going?" Bonnie asked walking toward Elena.

Elena stops her descend down the stairs "Uh, to see Stefan."

"You're lying" Bonnie said.

"No, in not" Elena tried to be convincing.

"Really? Tell your face that."

Elena said "are you serious?"

"She stole the moonstone" Jeremy tells us walking down the stairs. I turn around to face him.

Elena turns to look at him "how did you-"

"We tested you with you" Bonnie revealed.

Elena scoffed "Klaus killed Katherine's whole family because she crosses him. I can't let that happen." Bonnie moved out of Elena's way letting her pass. I was now able to walk down the rest of the stairs since they weren't in the way, so I followed. Jeremy sat on the stairs and watched. Elena opened the front door, and tried to walk out. Key word tried. She couldn't get passes the threshold. She turns back around to look at us. "What did you do?"

It's for the best Elena" Bonnie told her. Bonnie looked between Jeremy and I as Elena tried to get out the door. I gently moved Elena out the way, and stepped out of the door. I sighed in relief, 'good. I can get out.'

"Jessica. Get back in her" Elena complained. I turned back around to see Jeremy looking at me resting his head his hand, with a smirk. I walked back in the house shutting the door behind me.
🌸🌺🌸🌺

After getting dressed in jeans, blue long sleeve shirt, and a jacket, I sat on the couch, with Elena. Damon walked in the front door, looking around, to maybe see some magic. "Ever heard of knocking?" I called out.

"Why does it matter? Its not your house" Damon sassed. "You should really lock your door."

'My bad' I thought. Elena looks a way from him, crossing her arms.

"Do you think this is funny?" She asked.

"Sort of" I muttered. She glares me.

"Yes, Elena. I find it hilarious the lengths I have to go, to repeatedly save tour life" Damon said sarcastically.

"What does Stefan have to say about this?" She asked.

Damon shrugged his shoulders. "Pretty good laugh" he walks I front of us.

"And, what did he say about Elijah still being alive?"

Damon wedges between us, putting his arms around us. I try to stand up, but he pushes me back down. "Yeah, that. I didn't talk him."

"Why not?" Elena asked yet another question.

"Well, A) he can't do anything about it, and B) what I just said." Damon turned to look around, "where's Bonnie?"