Truth revealed?

Jeremy came barging into the room, making me jump up from my sleep. He threw me an outfit, and said "Elena said she wanted you to come with her to see Stefan and Damon." I groan, but went into the bathroom to change, as Jeremy left the room. Once I was done brushing my hair, and putting little make up on, I walked down stairs.

"Okay, let's go" Elena said rushing me out the door.

"Bye Jess" Jeremy called from the kitchen.

"Bye" I mumbled remembering what he said the night before. When we got to the Salvatore's house, Elena went straight up to Stefan's room. I stood awkwardly gawking at the inside of the house. It looked amazing on the TV. It's even better in person.

"What are you doing here?" Damon asked holding a blood bag.

"Elena wanted me to come over with her."

"Come with me." I followed as told into a room, with Rose sitting in a chair.

"I was born in 1415. That makes me 560 years old" Rose said.

"If you were a bottle of wine-" Damon tried to joke.

"So I can die. I've lived long enough." Oh my god. I totally forgot. Rose got bit by a werewolf, and I didn't do anything to prevent it.

"Come on. If you're gonna get like this I'll kill you myself, to put me out of your misery. Here drink this" Damon handed her the blood bag. "Blood heals."

Rose drank the blood, and said "yea. It does feel like its working."

"Let's take a look. Come on" Damon reaching over to peel back her robe to look at the would. He scrunched his face up in disgust. You could see skin missing, it was red and black. I turned my head and busied myself with the interior of the house.

"How's it look?" Rose asked.

"Definitely, better" Damon lied. "Right Elena?" I turned my head to see Elena slowly coming into the room.

"Uh, it's not bad" she replied.

"Where's Stefan?" Damon asked.

"He left" Elena said.

"Could you two play nurse for awhile?" Damon asked.

"That's not necessary" Rose said.

"Elena's a do-gooder. She has to help, it's in her nature" Damon walked out of the room, Elena following.

"I wanted to say sorry" Rose apologized. "For handing you over to Elijah." I had to forgive her. She was gonna die by the end of the day, and I would regret it if I didn't.

"It's fine. I forgive you" I smiled. "So, do you need anything?"
~~~~~~~

After awhile of sitting around on the couch, Rose wanted to go rest upstairs. So Elena and I brought her to Damon's room. "I hate this. I'm a vampire, I haven't had a cold in hundreds of years" Rose said climbing in bed.

"Do you want anything? Maybe a blood bag, or another pillow?" I asked.

"I'd like some blood" Rose groaned out. I nodded and headed down to the basement for a blood bag. I grabbed one and a cup, and poured the blood in the cup. I got back in the room, and I handed it to Elena so she could hand it to Rose.

"What do you call this whole deal with Elijah?" Rose asked Elena, taking a drink of blood. My heart beat picked up. How did we suddenly start talking about Elijah?

"I call it my best option."

"I call it your easiest option" Rose shot back.

"That's not fair" Elena said. I decided to walk out the door, hoping to calm my heart down.