Plan getting rid of Katherine: part 2

Stefan's POV: When Caroline walked away, I said "Katherine" to get her attention. She turned around flirtatiously.

"Stefan" she replied walking towards me. A door opened behind her and Damon walked out from behind it. He ran toward her and threw her on the couch in front of her. She quickly got up, with her vampire face out, and ran toward Damon. She pushed Damon up on the wall by her throat. I ran at her and threw her at the other side of the room. Damon recovered and stood next to me. She stood up and smiled at us wickedly.

Here's the part of the plan I will not enjoy. Especially if Elena will be in pain. She should be at the party by now. Damon ran towards her with a stake grazing her arm. She looked at her arm and said "ouch" sarcastically.

I pulled out another stake, when Jeremy came running to the door of the room. "Stop! Whatever your doing to her is happening to Elena."

Not like we already knew.

🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

Elena's POV: I was sitting next to Bonnie with a stinging sensation on my arm. I looked down and I saw a cut with blood dripping down my arm. Most likely from being linked to Katherine. I really hope Stefan is okay. "It hurts Bonnie" I whined.

"I'll try to take away the pain okay?" Bonnie replied worriedly. I nodded and waited in pain. Soon the pain was only a little stinging sensation. I saw Jessica running down the hill, heels in hand. Once she got to us I instantly said "what's wrong?"

She looked at me and said out of breath "nothing. Why?"

"Why were you running then?" I asked.

"I wanted too."Jessica replied. I looked over at Bonnie to see her still chanting.
🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

Damon's POV: finally the witch, Jessica talked about showed up with the moonstone. I couldn't move, being staked to the wall has its disadvantages.

"After I hand this over to you, Katherine I owe you nothing." The witch said. I struggled with the stake trying to pull it out of my stomach. I didn't fully trust Jessica yet. She just shows up; in Elena's house, and she wants us to trust her.

"Deal" Katherine replied.

"My debt to you is over" the witch went on.

"I said okay. Now give it to me." Katherine said impatiently. "I wouldn't" I warned her. She handed it over to Katherine, and suddenly she couldn't breath. "Wait Elena!" Stefan exclaimed. "She's fine. You can leave the room, and I'm sorry for my part in her plan" she said, then walked out. Katherine fell on he ground not breathing.

"I'll take care of her" I told Stefan. I started to lift her, until my phone dinged signalling I he'd a text. I pulled my phone out to see it was Jessica.

Messages with Jessica

How did my plan work?

Great. How's Elena?

She's okay. Could have been worst. Do me a favor.
Don't put the moonstone in the tomb.
Or your soap dish. 😉

Yeah, okay...
Read at 10:20
🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺
Jessica's POV: "Hey Elena? Do you care if I get a ride to your house with you?" I asked walking up the hill toward her. She barely looked at me as she replied "yes. Sure." She seemed distracted. Stefan came walking up the hill. "Okay, thanks. I'll give you two a minute." I walked towards the cars and waited.
🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺

A couple minutes later, Elena found me. We walked in silence to her car. Once we got to it, she decided to talk. "So I..." She was cut off by being hit in the head. I also got hit in he head. Two in one I thought sarcastically. The last thought was I'm going to meet Elijah. I was then pulled into darkness.
🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸
697 words this chapter. I won't have internet for a couple days. A week at least. Hope you enjoyed.