Chapter 5

Third Person

The girls go back to their home and started recording.

After for a few minutes, they were done and started uploading it on YouTube.

"Jea, is the video published yet?" Julie asked her friend. "99%.. and done."

"It's time for us to shine." Jeanette exclaimed.

"Well, the thumbnail looks cheesy.."

"Nah mate." Jeanette disagrees. "And besides, this is our first video, this is just the beginning."

Will's Point of View

I saw Julie and Jeanette's video.

I felt like I was in heaven.

Julie is so.. beautiful. She looks like a goddess.

Her singing was amazing, as well as Jeanette's voice.

°May 13th, 9:00 am°

We are at SM Megamall, and the singing contest is about to start. There were 10 chosen people to sing in the mall for the judges este youtubers.

Julie's Point of View.

Today is the singing contest. Me and Jeanette were chosen in the top 10.

Sadly, we have to sing another song.

"Breath in and out, it's gonna be oka--" Jeanette's words were cut out as the host called our names. We got up on stage and started singing.

After we sang, a lot of people cheered for us, and I was so happy. We got off the stage and the other contestants started singing.

After all of the singing, the judges finally decided.

Rankings:

5th Place ~ Angela and Elrice.
4th Place ~ Korrine and Ally.
3rd Place ~ Daniel and Dave.
2nd Place ~ Apple and Lemon.
1st Place ~ EF and SJ.

"We didn't go to the rankings.." I said sadly.

"Yeah.." Jeanette agreed sadly.

All of the hardwork we did, the dance steps, the singing, the back-up dancers.. all for nothing..

"And the champion is.."

All of the contestants were shocked when they heard that there was a champion.

Julie's Point of View.

I thought that it was only 1st place and that's it..

The intense feeling is inside the mall, waiting for the champion to announce..

"Julie and Jeanette!" The host said.

I was at the floor, rolling like a sushi roll, crying and laughing at the same time.

I'm insane.

"Good job, Julie." I heard a familiar voice and looked up. It was Will.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"I didn't expect that you have back-up dancers." He was pretty shocked.

"We used most of our money just because of one performance. But it's worth it." I stood up and dusted myself off.