Chapter 11

Lachlan's Point of View

"It's your girlfriend~!" What? Girlfriend?

I opened the door and it was a girl, this is probably a fan.

"Who are you?" When I asked that, her face expression changed.

"You don't know me, babe?" She asked. "I'm Ashley, remember?"

Ashley. It sounds familiar.

"You're my classmate when we were 4th grade." I said, realizing who she was.

"Finally, you remembered. C'mon give your girlfriend a hug~." She said. I was confused.

"What? You're not my girlfriend, somebody else is, and she's sleeping right now." I explained.

"Are you cheating on me, boo?" She said, tearing up.

I slapped her. I didn't mean to.

"I'm sorry. It's just that, you're delusional. I wanted you to go back to reality." I said.

"Delusional? I'm not delusional, my dear Lachy~." She said, getting closer to me. I stayed back.

She was in the house now, so I pushed her away. "Don't you go in to my girlfriend's house. It's off limits to a delusional person." I scolded at her. She was crying. "But love.. what about us?" She said, crying even more.

"There was never an us, there will never be an us." I said, giving her a cold death stare and closed the door.

"Who was that, Lachy?" I heard a voice, it was Jeanette.

"Ashley. We were classmates when we were 4th grade. She was obsessed with me, but I never liked her." I explained.

"Then why did she called you 'boo' or 'Lachy?'" Jeanette ask.

"She was delusional." I said.

"Yeah, you are a YouTuber, that's understandable.." Jeanette said.

And the doorbell rang, I bet that these are the guys.

"I'll get it." Jeanette said and opened the door. It was the Pack.

"C'mon, Lachlan, let's go." Vik said.

"I'll be going now, Jeany." I kissed her. "I'll see you later." I said as I got out of the house and waved at her. "Stay safe!" Jeanette said sweetly. She's so sweet.

"Now, about Jerome.." Preston said, his face being awfully serious.

"Jerome's dead." Rob said sadly. As Rob said that, my eyes widened, my heart shattered.

"It's because of Ashley." Mitch said.

Ashley. That girl who is obsessed to me.

"Me and Ashley talked a while ago." I said, crossing my arms, looking down, having thoughts.

"I still wonder why on why she killed Jerome.." Vikk wonders.

"Maybe because.. Jerome knows something that we don't." I said, calculating and connecting the puzzle pieces.

"Yeah, hence why Jerome was killed." Preston said.

"And this is maybe the reason why Julie is gone now." I said, getting more ideas and conspiracies.

"It all makes sense now. Ashley and Julie must've talked about something and somehow Jerome knew about it." Vik said, finally realizing on what's going on.

"Are you sure about that?" Ashley appeared out of nowhere.

"Yes, I am." Vik answered, the Pack started to surround me, trying to protect me.

"Stay away from our Lachy Dachy, only Jeanette owns him, and he owns Jeanette. End of story, you shouldn't be interfering." Preston said to Ashley.

"Show a little bit of respect, would you?" Ashley said with a menacing face. "Respect? To you? You killed Jerome. Why the hell would we respect the person that killed our friend?" Mitch questioned her, looking so angered.

"I got a question for you, boo." Ashley said.

"I am not your boo." I said.

"Do you want your relationship to be exposed? Or not?" She asked.

"No." I answered genuinely.

"Why not?" She asked, smirking.

"Because it will hurt the girl I love, Jeanette." I answered her question once again.

"Oh, this is so great. Watch as her best friend reveals your relationship." She laughs evily.

"What?!" The Pack said in a group.

"Let's just say that I blackmailed her friend, and it has to do with the man she loves." She chuckles.

"She loves the YouTuber, Kiingtong. If she doesn't reveal your relationship with Jeanette, then Kiingtong will be gone." She said, looking so confident.

But the thing is, she lost.

"Thanks for making yourself lose." I said, smirking.

Her smirk on her face was gone. "What?" She said, confused.

"Cocky." I said as I walked away with the Pack.

Me and the Pack got to Jeanette's house. I knocked.

She opened the door. "Hey, I need to tell you something." I said, being serious.

Jeanette's Point of View

That's why. That's why Julie left, just because of Will.

"Thank you for explaining everything to me. But we have to tell this to Will." I said.

"Guys, go and tell Will. I'll be with Jeanette." Lachlan said. "Okay, Lach." They said in a group and got out of the house.

"As long as Ashley is still on the loose, I'm staying with you." Lachlan said as he kisses my forehead.

"Lachy?" I said.

"Yes?" He questioned.

"I love you."

Chapter 11: He Doesn't Love You, Ashley. (Written by Sarah.)